Notices
Conversation Between WheelPowerRacin and SoloSol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. WheelPowerRacin
    09-28-2010 05:02 AM
    James Newman, Chris Moon, & John Oniel moved to HPDE2 at NCCAR this weekend. I moved up to HPDE3. I got a feeling you'll be a highly requested instructor at the 1st VIR HPDE next year! You should have come down to NCCAR this weekend, or were you doing the Lemons with Jon at CMP? Saw Cobetto once driving thru the pits. My new motor ran good, but is smoking more than I would like in off throttle
  2. WheelPowerRacin
    09-22-2010 06:24 PM
    Well I hope to do some endurance racing with my car once I get my license, I'll be needing a co-driver, if interested!
  3. SoloSol
    09-22-2010 05:10 PM
    No I dont think so. lol. Although I was just talking about your car the other day. How much fun it was. glad to hear you got it back together. I can only imagine how much fun it is now...
    Ive got my eyes on an e36 4dr right now. I will miss the se-r Im sure, but I havent been doing much driving lately and my daily is dying its time to get something a little more substantial.
  4. WheelPowerRacin
    09-22-2010 02:59 AM
    See your post about the Auto-X and selling your car. Gonna get you a Civic?? ;-) Got the LS/VTEC in mine, breaking it in at NCCAR this weekend. Looks like they need instructors, you should sign up and ride with James Newman or some of the others in our group (5 of us going)