Notices
Conversation Between RE-SPECGARAGE and dan88
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. dan88
    08-30-2010 10:00 AM
    hey man could u txt me ur shops address. eric never got a hold of me. thx bro
  2. dan88
    08-29-2010 06:25 AM
    thx yea let him know he can call/txt me anytime after 330 on weekdays. and anytime on weekends.. thx man
  3. dan88
    08-26-2010 07:29 AM
    ok kool yea i might end up doing that if i cant fix it down here.. im in ecity nc wheres ur shop at ?? txt me if its ezer. 4435234983 thx for ur help bro
  4. RE-SPECGARAGE
    08-26-2010 05:19 AM
    well I would tackle the overheating asap. That is death to an SR. The ticking you hear could be the lifter not getting oil. If your oil light is coming on an you are hearing a tick then you probably need oil. check that your fans are working properly and check you coolant level. I can take a look at it, but youll have to bring it by the shop.
  5. RE-SPECGARAGE
    08-26-2010 05:19 AM
    well I would tackle the overheating asap. That is death to an SR. The ticking you hear could be the lifter not getting oil. If your oil light is coming on an you are hearing a tick then you probably need oil. check that your fans are working properly and check you coolant level. I can take a look at it, but youll have to bring it by the shop.
  6. dan88
    08-25-2010 09:44 AM
    Hey danny whats up i have a sr20det question. so i just bought this car and driving it home and out of no where i started losing power and it was harder for me to maintain speed of traffic it was running really hot.. so i pulled over and there was smoke coming from my overflow tank. so i checked oil and it was low.. like only a .5 qt in there so i added 3 qts and now its normal lvl.. im not losing oil and its not milky so idk if its a head gask. but now when i turn the car on it idles fine and lil bit of valve click but goes away after couple mins.. but when i rev theres a fast clicking noice and when i push in the clutch the car turns off.. i got a new battery its not that.. i was wondering if u know whats up with my power, elec , and why the oil light keeps flashing on and off every once in a while.. car can not be driven this way. any feedback will be most helpful. thx bro