Notices
Conversation Between dXXX96civic and psu54
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. dXXX96civic
    11-09-2011 12:37 PM
    seriously? I have owned more Chevrolet than you probably ever will and working on a Honda is just as hard/easy as working on any Ford, Chevy, Lincoln, Merc... the list goes on, they are all the same concept, internal combustion, four tires, ect just different colored wires, firing order, engine size.. each is a little different but they all fix the same. And if you could read at least I showed some respect for the Monte, tried to give you some advice and the POS Honda that was offered up I would bet is worth more than your $1000 Monte Carlo. Just thinking if you were anything close to a car guy you can at least respect another mans wrench work, I prefer Camaro's but I never talked shit on someone's Mustang, let the exhaust do all the talking
  2. psu54
    11-09-2011 11:27 AM
    to keep this off the camaro thread.....you own a pos honda congrats no one cares everyone can work on a honda thats why every dumbass punk kid has one......yes i bought at monte carlo that needed work and i did everything i could but it needs a wiring haness and there are none on the east coast...soo ho does that make a difference??? if i had one i could put it in no problem but i guess you cant read