Notices
Conversation Between NasTHatch and RHDEG6
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. RHDEG6
    09-05-2016 04:08 AM
    Lmao yea I know... I forgot you can be anything you wanna be on the Internet/ vadriven.. 😂😂 pathetic
  2. RHDEG6
    09-03-2016 02:32 PM
    Lol check my record again smart ass... No felonies on my record just a bunch of assault charges for knocking little punks like u out... I make more more in one year then you make in two... 😂😂😂 so laugh at that pussy... I come on here trying to purchase another toy... Not to talk shit and day dream about shit I can't afford, like you do... Keep window shopping buddy
  3. NasTHatch
    09-03-2016 12:25 PM
    Says the guy logged on to drag at 6:30 in the morning ? And since when did being a criminal ever make you better than someone ?
  4. RHDEG6
    09-03-2016 02:31 AM
    Lmfao you really are a petty loser...i guess when you are picked on and have such a pathetic life the only time you can actually feel some sort of accomplishment is to get on vadriven.. You're a fucking loser still doing the same pathetic shit you were doing 6 years ago 😂😂😂😂 you used to clown me and talk all kinda shit about me now I'm more successful and have a better life/career then you could ever imagine... Lol have a nice life on vadriven pushing around your adminstrative "authority" 😂😂 loser