Notices
Conversation Between Corbzin and yanko 15
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Corbzin
    08-28-2012 06:03 AM
    i just talked with him.. he said the best we would be able to do with that is recommend you to a transmission shop... its not that we cant do it. but its just a time consuming job and requires alot of special tools... so i guess good luck man. just keep me up dated on how that goes and it there is anything else i can do for you just let me know.
  2. yanko 15
    08-28-2012 05:56 AM
    Cars inc was right at 500 for labor and a fluid flush.
    i would be buying the valve package via cobra transmission.

Car pros in yorktown quotes me 651 including the purchase of the N92 solenoid/labor/fluid flush. I need to call them back because im wanting all 9 solenoids/valves swapped out now. Not just the one bad one.
  3. Corbzin
    08-28-2012 05:53 AM
    what price did they put you at ? and whats the turn around time ?
  4. yanko 15
    08-28-2012 05:49 AM
    but more than likely i'll be going with cars inc in chesapeake. i've heard nothing but good things and been referenced to them by highly credible sources.
  5. yanko 15
    08-28-2012 05:47 AM
    i never got a quote after the vagcom conversation.

i need a complete new valve body package installed in my transmission. 2002 gti 1.8t automatic triptronic transmission. see what he says. i have quotes from 2 other places.
  6. Corbzin
    08-28-2012 05:44 AM
    Thats understandable man.... If i can get the price of your service down can we earn your business?
  7. yanko 15
    08-28-2012 04:19 AM
    honestly, i'd be more open to coming there if it wasn't for the rep. That's not something you'll get rid of over night. but props for taking something on as such. The comment gene made when i talked to him was "i'll never say no to free money" just didn't sit too well with me, especially when the repair i'm needing done to my car is on the expensive side of things. That and i feel charging 50 dollars for a vagcom scan is kind of dumb, because it did it myself using the same software and cable you guys would have used and it took 2 minutes.
  8. Corbzin
    08-28-2012 12:11 AM
    Could you explain more? Sorry not trying to be a dick or anything.#

I'm the new office manager at the shop. I also handle customer relations. I know the shop did catch a little bit of a bad rep when it first opened. #For that I do apologize. We have made a lot of changes since then in hope of gain more new customers. If there's any thing we can do to earn your business or support. Please don't hesitate to let me know. I've been making a lot of changes at the shop and one of those changes is making sure our customers are satisfied.#