Notices
Conversation Between 76gova and JacKal
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. JacKal
    10-02-2013 09:25 AM
    Well a lot of it will have to do with how many contaminants are going thru the filter. Your best bet would be to get a ppm tester and hook it up to the drain and large what kinda numbers you have after filtration. The filters are delicate be careful when changing them the media reacts to heat, cold, and all kinds of shit. If you have really harshly chemically treated water going thru they won't last as long. Coral is finicky especially the hard stuff do you have ample lighting? We're you dosing properly for the types of coral you had? Without seeing your numbers it's hard to say exactly. If you could do a full test and feed me your numbers I could give much better advice.

Thanks for the Compliment but that tank is empty for now I'm thinking of doing a nano cube here soon I miss the hobby it's almost impossible to leave it alone.

An yeah the app pisses me off too haha.
  2. 76gova
    10-02-2013 08:10 AM
    Trying to return some rep but this app is gay as fuck. Figured the + sign was it but it sent you a friend request instead. Where are you located? Your saltwater tank is clean as hell. Mine is mostly a Fowler tank now seems all of my coral pretty much died. I didn't start using r.o. until recent and didn't start over from scratch with pure r.o. after I got the system hooked up. Also now my r.o. holding tank is taking forever to fill, like a week versus the 8 hours it used to. It's only been up for 6 months maybe, do you think it's time for new filters? How do I tell?