1. unuzual kustum
    05-15-2011 10:43 AM
    Still dude? Get a fucking life.
  2. adreniline
    05-14-2011 10:42 PM
    Get off my Dick, Fag.
  3. unuzual kustum
    05-10-2011 09:24 PM
    Right.... Cause I'm the one that can't follow forum rules and has to play E-Thug to act all cool. Must have slipped my mind while I was busy reporting idiots that can't follow forum rules.
  4. adreniline
    05-10-2011 09:08 PM
    Dude, I don't give a fuck what you are, you're still a fag and an internet loser
  5. unuzual kustum
    05-10-2011 04:20 PM
    I don't care how mad you are, will be, or can be cause I'll continue doing what I do. If you don't like it then gtfo off the site or start paying attention to shit around here. ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS FUCKING READ THE RULES. You make me laugh. I have a life. Two kids, my own place, a job which I drive to Sterling for, and some fucking common sense unlike you. So you can quit foaming or not cause I don't care. Funny how you think I'm a kid you retard.
  6. adreniline
    05-10-2011 04:02 PM
    I guess there's not much of a life to have in wv, just get off my back kid.
  7. adreniline
    05-10-2011 03:59 PM
    If its so damn old then why is he make me the trade offer 2 days ago? that obviously means the sale/trade is still up for grabs and the thread should remain active and bumping it has helped him. You can't sit there and act like I'm paying attention to the date of his tread eye. He just bumped mine with an offer. I asked a couple of my friends that use drag about you, unbiased questions. Nobody likes you, you're an internet Fag. You're one of the reasons why drag has gone retarded. Get off of people asses, step away from hot cpu screen, take a shower, walk out tor front door and start a real life.- and I'm not saying this Shit to be mean, this is a reality check for you.
  8. unuzual kustum
    05-10-2011 07:09 AM
    You can see me all you want, doesn't mean shit to me nor does your "E-Thugging" and it's funny that you're foaming you worthless fuck. Next time read the rules you fucking moron. You bumping old shit brings more retards in to continue bumping it giving others fasle hope of buying. If he wanted to sell so bad he should bump it. Rules state over a month you don't bump.
  9. adreniline
    05-10-2011 02:14 AM
    Dude, why are you such a Fag, you better hope I don't ever see you in person. The dude posted a trade offer on my thread, I replied back on his thread, if it was that old, then the mods should have deleted the thread. Stop sucking the rules Dick and get a real life, one that doesn't involve you trying to bash any person you can just to make yourself feel like you have some sort of power over people. You're nobody dude, and you never will be anything more than a worthless internet high horse piece of Shit.