Notices
Conversation Between CleanEkCoupe and Oneinamillion
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. CleanEkCoupe
    05-23-2010 08:32 AM
    Ive been good..just tryin to stay busy but yea i just rebuilt the motor in it so ima drive like it is for right now then ima get my motor in my car done then ima take it back apart and boost it again..but ill hit you up sometime
  2. Oneinamillion
    05-22-2010 09:58 PM
    damn that sucks erase that message so no one gets my number lol. How you been??? I've been good busy with the baby. lol. add me on facebook and you can see the bike.... i miss the teg soooo much i loved the hell outta that car when hunter had. what're you doin with it? it's been sittin out on stands for a while, i see it everyday when i'm leavin or comin from home
  3. CleanEkCoupe
    05-22-2010 09:52 PM
    oh wats up havent talked to you in a while but i actually sold those helmets a while back
  4. Oneinamillion
    05-22-2010 09:49 PM
    Hey Kris it's Jessica Alsobrook I don't know if you remeber me but I was friends with Bryce and we're friends on myspace, lol. I was actually messaging you about those helmets.... are they both guys or is the black one a girls?? we just got a bike and i'm looking for helmets. text me.... 804-694-6206