Notices
Conversation Between integra-t and Apotheosis
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Apotheosis
    10-21-2008 12:59 PM
    Sounds good. Just keep me informed and I'll keep my eye on the thread.
  2. Apotheosis
    10-21-2008 12:21 PM
    Yeah, i just read your last post in the thread, and i completely agree. I'd love to get to know more people who are actually into cars. Only like 2 of my friends are really into cars like me, so it kinda sucks. Hopefully others will want in on this too. I think the whole car club idea is pretty cool. As someone mentioned in the thread, i remember seeing cars a while back with "Commonwealth Cars" stickers on them, but i had no idea what it was haha, and im pretty sure that just kinda died out.

That huge photoshoot idea is pretty awesome, I'd really like to see that happen too.
  3. Apotheosis
    10-21-2008 12:06 PM
    No, the place I'm talking about is on Huguenot Road, near the Virginia Eye Institute. Turnout is generally pretty good (except for when it has just rained/is raining, of course) as far as diversity and number of cars, and most of the people who show up are pretty cool. 5001 Huguenot Rd, Richmond, VA <-- thats the address pretty much
  4. Apotheosis
    10-21-2008 11:45 AM
    Yeah i feel the same way. Theres a meet every friday on the outskirts of the city that i go to every once in a while. Some pretty sick cars show up there.
  5. Apotheosis
    10-21-2008 11:30 AM
    lmao thats cool. Nah that ones not me, ive got normal tags. Mine has OEM fogs and a knock off lip, other than that it looks like every other stock hatch haha.
  6. Apotheosis
    10-21-2008 11:20 AM
    Oh thats cool. I hope this meet thing can take off. I commute, so if you see a DAP hatch around, it might be me. What are you majoring in?
  7. Apotheosis
    10-21-2008 10:59 AM
    Hey, you live on campus at VCU? I dont think ive seen a CL around before.