Notices
Conversation Between liljeterjr and civicryder
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. civicryder
    09-05-2009 08:21 PM
    now f ing way dude. what the hell did they do to it man that shit ran fine for me befor i traded it to lambo dude what the fuck. dam it that sucks .oh well its all good next one i do its gone get done right this time ....... aight my dude take it easy .peace
  2. liljeterjr
    09-05-2009 04:57 AM
    naw man i sold the whole car, i pulled the motor out and gave it to joe. that motor was so fucked up, the block wasnt useable it cracked a piston, bent two valves and chipped the ports on the head. no hard feelings though, just giving you the info on that. but i just sold the car a week ago
  3. civicryder
    09-02-2009 02:50 PM
    Are you trying to sell the poor mans type r now?
  4. civicryder
    06-11-2009 12:17 PM
    a whats up man my bad for not respondin but na i dont know any one who would have gsr cloth seats .but hows the motor .and he did tell you it needed new rings in it right and re hone the cylinders ? hit me up my bad agian .
  5. liljeterjr
    05-26-2009 12:23 PM
    whats going on buddy. my names benny i got a 4 door with the poor mans tye r in it. just wanted to know if you were the guy who sold it to lambo civic guy, and if you know anyone who would trade the leather seats for the same ones but just cloth. pm me back let me know thanks