Notices
Conversation Between phathick and 92hondacivic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. phathick
    05-19-2009 04:01 PM
    what part of 40 pounds of compression in the #3 cylinder do you not get. st should have at least 180 pounds. Yes the motor will probably run but not correctly. you ask anyone and it needs to be fixed. I I am not putting this motor in the car being messed up. $ 400 buck is alot of money when you do not have it to spare when he doesnt have it. you need to fix this issue.
  2. 92hondacivic
    05-19-2009 06:35 AM
    well at the moment i have had some family issue i needed to attend to ,now as far as the engine i had never had an issue out of it , there was nothing wrong with it when i pulled it out of the car , honestly i would say start the motor up and see what happens
  3. phathick
    05-18-2009 05:28 PM
    I have tried calling you several times, and well either you ignor the call or just dont answer. my brother drove 2 hours to get that swap and its not any good. thats $400 that he didnt have to just blow and now he has a two bad motors and a shell cause you wont be a man about the issue. I have tried to be nice and reach a agreement. all I am askig fr is the money back. hell its bad enough he spent money in gas and will to bring it back.