Notices
Conversation Between ThaOnlyStunna and sikasscivic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. sikasscivic
    05-06-2011 03:59 PM
    I posted on ur thread but ain't sure if that's the best way to communicate business.I can't send you a pm cuz I have to have 5 post.I'm a proud member of Honda-tech.just using that to show.you I am indeed a serious buyer.if you still have those would you be willing to ship to cali? I'll pay for whatever expense.this is one of the very last things I need to finish my 600+ hp daily driverI have paypal or I can just transfer funds or watever best for you.paypal works awesome tho.ill even give u my number if u would like to talk about it.just let me no.best way to get hold of me is by txt or email.7655618946 or sikasscivic@hotmail.com
  2. sikasscivic
    05-06-2011 03:58 PM
    I posted on ur thread but ain't sure if that's the best way to communicate business.I can't send you a pm cuz I have to have 5 post.I'm a proud member of Honda-tech.just using that to show.you I am indeed a serious buyer.if you still have those would you be willing to ship to cali? I'll pay for whatever expense.this is one of the very last things I need to finish my 600+ hp daily driverI have paypal or I can just transfer funds or watever best for you.paypal works awesome tho.ill even give u my number if u would like to talk about it.just let me no.best way to get hold of me is by txt or email.7655618946 or sikasscivic@hotmail.com