Notices
Conversation Between mike12 and Praefectus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Praefectus
    07-11-2011 03:41 PM
    Hey man, I appreciate it! I just bought a 92 civic hatchback Friday for 800$ the sad thing is that it has 3x the miles as my rsx and is still running strong!
  2. mike12
    07-06-2011 07:37 PM
    holy shit man! thats crazy!..he really mustve beat the hell out of it. my buddy bought a 2007 civic si and the trans axle blew out on him randomly one day. i actually just got back from the dodge dealer i traded in for a 2010 VW GTI. super nice car. i hope you get the RSX back on the road soon.
  3. Praefectus
    07-06-2011 06:09 PM
    oh, and sorry it took me so long to respond! ever since all that shit happend, i havent gotten on here much...
  4. Praefectus
    07-06-2011 06:08 PM
    well, funny thing happend...on the way home, i was almost to autozone to get the bolts and gasket and my low oil light came on. i put a couple quarts in and also bought 5 quarts and a filter to change when i got home. i was ALMOST home, as in less than a mile. i pushed in the clutch and my car cut off, then wouldnt crank back. i popped the clutch and barely got it home. i got it towed to the acura dealership, they said i need a WHOLE NEW ENGINE. so i said, no problem, the warranty will pay for it (seeing as ive only had this car for about 3 months at the time) but the warranty will only pay for $1200 of a $5000 process! so now, my rsx is sitting in my driveway and will be there untill i get the money...i didnt even get to put the exhaust on it is just sitting in my garage, taunting me... the acura people said that the guy before me must have dogged the hell out of it. it only had 60k miles on it when i bought it...
  5. mike12
    06-09-2011 04:10 PM
    howd the exhaust fit and sound bro? any clips or photos