Notices
Conversation Between mycargoesbwahhh and DYEOne18
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. DYEOne18
    01-25-2012 10:11 AM
    Thank you for being upfront and honest. Sorry its taken so long for me to respond. I did end up going another route with a car I already had. Thank you for everything.
  2. mycargoesbwahhh
    12-27-2011 04:50 PM
    Hey man. Let me know if you're still looking for an RX7. Dropped the price of my '95. Only asking $17,900 OBO. LMK. And, the main reason why I took my '94 off is because I got my Nephew to look it over thoroughly for me to find out why it was leaking oil, trans fluid, and why it had a serious vacuum leak. The Oil leak was coming from the Front Turbo seal, and the Rear main. The trans fluid leak was coming from the bell housing. Apparently when I had the trans rebuilt, the Mazda Dealership failed to tell me that 3 of the bell housing bolts were cross threaded, so they didn't even put new ones in. And also there was a vacuum leak coming from somewhere under the intake. And I just didn't want to sell the car like that. I'm very meticulous when it comes to my vehicles. And I'm not the type of person to tell someone that the car is in perfect running order, when it's not.
  3. DYEOne18
    12-20-2011 07:15 AM
    Well I was kinda counting on the first car. Your other car is outta my price range, so sorry man.
  4. mycargoesbwahhh
    12-17-2011 06:43 PM
    Still interested in the rx7?