Notices
Conversation Between JacKal and Paint Workz
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. JacKal
    02-18-2014 03:50 AM
    I drive a mini yes... I also own a 08' Dodge Nitro, and a 05' Evo8 free and clear... And after this week I'll probably have a Shelby.
    You have a weed wackier on steroids. My penis is bigger than yours, and I make more money than you. Anything else you wanna discuss? You're a clown on drag and you're probably a clown irl.

And just an FYI I'm not just a member of the legion, it's a product of my imagination. I created specifically for policing dips hit OMGHONDABRO! faggots like yourself up and making sure you understand we don't like you. It's pretty simple don't post stupid shit or go off on a wild tangent about how awesome you car is and we should all now to you and you'd never know we existed.

Also you are/were a two but scamming command by your own admission nothing you say or do will ever hold a single iota of weight on this website again. So continue on with your drivel about my economy work vehicle.
  2. Paint Workz
    02-18-2014 03:40 AM
    You drove a mini..... and think your cool because your part of an online dumb ass little rep gay brigade? Wow, I want to be JUST like you when I grow up :x
  3. JacKal
    02-17-2014 04:02 AM
    Typical stupidity from you I see. Just log out nobody gives a fuck about your titty sprinkle no front end honda. You are the epitome of honda homosexuality. If your going to rep people why don't you turn yours on so the legion can ensure no one ever pays attention to you again. If anything is typical it's your retard honda strong comments. The legion calls stupid when it's sees it 99% of the contributing members here agree with what we have to say it's always some dipshit mad tyte jdm faggot with his panties in a bunch after posting some dumb shit.