Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.

Old 07-08-2010 | 10:10 AM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts
Default Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.

It was drooped off at the pound a few days ago along with a house mate (Akita) and they are both about to be put to sleep. You only have a couple days in this town there and they euthanize. The Mastiff is only a year old and very even tempered. She is not aggressive at all. Not toward people or other dogs. I'm about to spay her so she will be spayed. Great dog but needs a good home. Owner needs to know how to handle big dogs and train them without hitting them. Please.. serious inquires only... these dogs don't need a lot of space but they do require care. Giant dog.. giant turds, giant appetite, giant vet bills if she gets sick.

Last edited by japslapr; 07-08-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old 07-08-2010 | 10:36 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.

good luck, hope someone gets her.
Old 07-08-2010 | 10:39 AM
Sun Wukong
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Aww man poor thing.
Old 07-08-2010 | 10:44 AM
L_U_C_K
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Wish i could, love Mastiffs.
Old 07-08-2010 | 10:48 AM
nismo300zr2
Show-lo car

nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2 nismo300zr2

eyyy bro! long time!

i know a chikee that was looking for one. i'll put her in contact with you. i hope someone saves em. I want an Akita, but i wont be able to pick up any anytime soon :-/
Old 07-08-2010 | 11:16 AM
LAOTL
Registered Member

LAOTL has a spectacular aura aboutLAOTL has a spectacular aura about

Where is she located?
Old 07-08-2010 | 11:20 AM
jus10
Registered Member

jus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the roughjus10 is a jewel in the rough

My wife would love to have her, as would I.. but I'm afraid if my apartment complex found out I'd be evicted. Lol.
Old 07-08-2010 | 11:21 AM
mportedcivicsi
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

man i have to talk with the wife...we have been wanting a mastiff...
Old 07-08-2010 | 01:26 PM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Roanoke Rapids NC 27870. It's like 20 minutes south of Emporia off 95. I'm going to try to bring her home just to see how she is in a house setting and around other dogs and cats.. so, we'll see. Very sweet dog tho.
Old 07-08-2010 | 04:25 PM
BCisme
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

if only I didnt already have 5 dogs in my house. I'd love to have a Mastiff.

Quick Reply: Need to find a home for Neopolitan Mastiff.