Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

benns got busted

Old 03-28-2004, 10:30 AM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.
Default Re: benns got busted

That you mike (im not good with names so if I fucked it up sorry). I think Chris is a good guy from the two times I have met him, but I just said somthing and he told me I was wrong. I know he wasn't there the entire time that's why I tried to explain what happened when he was not there.

o and this skinny white boy never fights (with 1 exception).
Old 03-28-2004, 01:20 PM
AcuRaChiC
i love it but sellin

AcuRaChiC is an unknown quantity at this point

mike i love you too!!!!
Old 03-28-2004, 01:54 PM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2slow2race
That you mike (im not good with names so if I fucked it up sorry). I think Chris is a good guy from the two times I have met him
Yup...that's me. And yea, Chris is cool as shit. Like I said, jsut a misunderstanding...

That face looks so gay....
Old 03-28-2004, 02:44 PM
TripleSeis
Refugee

TripleSeis has disabled reputation

Word i guess i missed that when i went to get my camera. But still one night with a group of random ricers doesn't mean the spot is dead. Still goes on like any other night. I think we do an ok job of keeping stupid stuff from happening. We stoped the bike pretty quick and tell the cruisers to park. Last night we had some wanna be punk rockers drive by every 30 minutes throwing the little poper bags at us and yelling stupid shit out the window. No one paid any attention. But all these post that the spot is blown up just shouldn't be made. it causes confusion with the legit ppl.

Yes cops tell us to leave every blue moon but no one has had any problems.

Yes you get a group of ricers every so offten but its a group of 5 cars MAX....did anyone go to chimmney hill lately? exactly

Mike your sig is BEAST homie. hahaha much love the da supa star
Old 03-28-2004, 02:45 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Well, going back to the stupid domestic owners...It wasnt me.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:53 PM
minboostS13
midnight motorsports

minboostS13 has disabled reputation

I seem to remembera couple of years ago everyone met at WalMart off of princess anne. It was huge...then everyone stopped going. We went to the Home Depot off of military highway, but that stopped too. Whatever happened to that stripmall in portsmouth?
Old 03-28-2004, 02:59 PM
StreetEvo
Registered Member

StreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these partsStreetEvo is infamous around these parts

We could always block off the area around benn's with cars parked bumper to bumper and use the one entrance/exit to let people in and out. That should help out a little. Other than that, quit posting pics from there and the cave and we won't have to worry about it as much.
Old 03-28-2004, 03:00 PM
growley
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

You haven't heard? lol
Old 03-28-2004, 03:21 PM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StreetEvo
We could always block off the area around benn's with cars parked bumper to bumper and use the one entrance/exit to let people in and out. That should help out a little. Other than that, quit posting pics from there and the cave and we won't have to worry about it as much.
I was thinking about that, but that would mess with the flow for just regular traffic.

And I agree with the pics topic. If you're gonna post em, don't use the words Benn's or Batcave. Just use the actual names so that people won't know where our spots are.

The only solution I can think of is writing down plates of people we don't know. If they do something stupid, we report em.
Old 03-28-2004, 03:28 PM
LudeDude98
Smee

LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
The only solution I can think of is writing down plates of people we don't know. If they do something stupid, we report em.
thats actually a good idea.

Quick Reply: benns got busted