Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Resturants ....

Old 06-21-2007, 04:34 PM
judge
git down on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge
Default Re: Resturants ....

baja cantina for fish tacos. 23rd st. vb.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:16 PM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by REKER
My chioces:
Cheesecake - BRAVO! again. It was so good I got one to go.
BBQ - Maggelons. Its in Norfolk off of Little Creek. Blah might know what im talking about.
I'm sorry but the WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE seen here:

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/...rryTruffle.jpg

is the best cheesecake I've EVER had.

Also, I'm sorry but I don't think you've got enough experience with BBQ to name the best. No one, and I mean that with every last bit of me, can touch Malbon Brothers BBQ. I've had BBQ from atleast 20+ places from the OBX to richmond and nothing can touch it.

I'd also like to add that I took my mom out to bardo's tonight for her Bday and the ONLY and I mean ONLY thing I can complain about (and it's really petty) is how loud it got. Honestly though it was almost expected with such a small place and such a large group of girls in the corner with their faces buried in drinks.

I had a house salad, jumbo lump crab cake, and the doughnuts. The house salad was amazing and the house dressing was even better. The crab cake looked almost as good as it tasted, thumbs up on the presentation tim. The doughnut holes with fudge, raspberry, and carmel dips with chocolate chopsticks were right up there with the best sex I've had. Everything was amazing and thanks again for the recommendation and great food tim.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:19 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 2slow2race
I'd also like to add that I took my mom out to bardo's tonight for her Bday and the ONLY and I mean ONLY thing I can complain about (and it's really petty) is how loud it got. Honestly though it was almost expected with such a small place and such a large group of girls in the corner with their faces buried in drinks.

I had a house salad, jumbo lump crab cake, and the doughnuts. The house salad was amazing and the house dressing was even better. The crab cake looked almost as good as it tasted, thumbs up on the presentation tim. The doughnut holes with fudge, raspberry, and carmel dips with chocolate chopsticks were right up there with the best sex I've had. Everything was amazing and thanks again for the recommendation and great food tim.
No problem, Chad. I'm glad you liked everything and I hope that you come back soon.

P.S. - Mom's quite the cougar. Tell her to come back, too.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:32 PM
3Point5SE
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

The White Hall Restuarnt in WIlliamsburg is nice... It has a 5 star rating for it's food and atmosphere.

It owner owns a red Ferrari
Old 06-21-2007, 07:55 PM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by blaxican25
No problem, Chad. I'm glad you liked everything and I hope that you come back soon.

P.S. - Mom's quite the cougar. Tell her to come back, too.
Thanks again. I'm sure I'll be back real soon with the g/f.

P.S. You stop talking about my mom like that, now!
Originally Posted by PT2131
The White Hall Restuarnt in WIlliamsburg is nice... It has a 5 star rating for it's food and atmosphere.

It owner owns a red Ferrari
The owner of sharx, a bar at the ocean front, owns a red F430 with color matched wheels...
Old 06-22-2007, 06:14 AM
Trookie
Registered Member

Trookie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2slow2race
Bardo
This is one of my favorite restaurants, although it's been a while since I've been back. Two items that really stood out to me were the scallops and the dessert bento box. Yummm. Good martinis, too.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:38 PM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

Originally Posted by Trookie
This is one of my favorite restaurants, although it's been a while since I've been back. Two items that really stood out to me were the scallops and the dessert bento box. Yummm. Good martinis, too.
Yea, the bartender made a great crown and ginger and actually talked to me which blew me away becuase they usually make their drink and go right back to whatever it is they were doing. Also, $6.something for a crown and anything is amazing and I might swing on through for a drink or two every now and then becuase it's almost as cheap as buying the drink from the ABC store and drinking it at my lame apt.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:31 PM
Twelvz
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz

Rick and I found it!

Diegos

Yum yummy yum fish tacos. Cheap, really good and quick! amazing

Too bad it looks like they might close down...there was a sign on the door about the business
best of luck to them I'll be bringing the Mrs and the bun.

Good recommendation fellas...thanks
Old 07-01-2007, 07:53 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

yea those fish tacos rocked the hell out, ill definitely be going back soon.