Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Old 07-18-2011, 07:53 PM
meek
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
meek has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

FOUND but everything is missing!

THE ONLY HATCH BACK WITH VTi - S ( OEM Honda Access) REAR LIP IN THE 757 AREA IM SURE ABOUT THAT!

If anyone IS SELLING THIS LIP, Beware that he is the guy who stole my hatch and prolly the one who will steal urs for the near future!

Last edited by meek; 07-19-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: found
Old 07-19-2011, 11:19 AM
meek
Registered Member

meek has disabled reputation

Last edited by meek; 07-19-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:38 AM
milanored95EG
Evil Bumblebee

milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG milanored95EG

ya know reading this thread it really just sucks that someone would come and take someones pride and joy like that. its one of the reasons i sold my 95 cx turbo hatch...after seeing my car pretty much on the top of every most stolen list plus catching someone in the act of stealing her i just decided i had enough and sold her...good luck to everyone in here in your hunt to get whats rightfully yours back...shit like this is the reason i have kill switches and other security features installed or factory equipped in my cars
Old 07-27-2011, 04:21 AM
575whpk20
Registered Member

575whpk20 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by milanored95EG
ya know reading this thread it really just sucks that someone would come and take someones pride and joy like that. its one of the reasons i sold my 95 cx turbo hatch...after seeing my car pretty much on the top of every most stolen list plus catching someone in the act of stealing her i just decided i had enough and sold her...good luck to everyone in here in your hunt to get whats rightfully yours back...shit like this is the reason i have kill switches and other security features installed or factory equipped in my cars
kill stwich dont work when they have tow trucks..lazy ass police need to do there damn job because when you report that your car has been stolen they really give you the "i dont give a fuck look" when they show up
Old 08-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Subscribe Now!
Registered member

Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now!

So... Friday night/ Saturday morning I had my car parked in olde towne portsmouth. My wife and I walked out of a bar and across the street to go to my car. we walked past two cops standing on the corner looking for drunk people and down the road (about 25 yards away from the cops) I see a guy under my hood with a flashlight. My wife yelled and chased after him and I started cussing at the cops. anyways... they stole my marker lights my shift knob my front bra and my intake manifold and cold air intake. Cocksuckers!
Old 08-15-2011, 10:19 AM
1slowEG
Registered Member

1slowEG has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by luvmyhondas
So... Friday night/ Saturday morning I had my car parked in olde towne portsmouth. My wife and I walked out of a bar and across the street to go to my car. we walked past two cops standing on the corner looking for drunk people and down the road (about 25 yards away from the cops) I see a guy under my hood with a flashlight. My wife yelled and chased after him and I started cussing at the cops. anyways... they stole my marker lights my shift knob my front bra and my intake manifold and cold air intake. Cocksuckers!
FUCKED UP but pretty OG just saying
Old 08-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Intake Manifold?
Really?
Old 08-15-2011, 12:59 PM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Intake Manifold?
Really?
there was a guy on here not to long ago that had someone steal his stock cams and cam gears off his stock Si...

Glad my Lexus is not on the hit list for cars to steal...
Old 08-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Subscribe Now!
Registered member

Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now!

yeah for real. and he ran away carrying all the shit
Old 08-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Corbzin
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

yeah for real. and he ran away carrying all the shit
And you couldn't catch him? He was running with a intake intake manifold front bra and shift knob.
Maybe it's just me but intake manifolds are the easiesting thing to run with

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread ... read before posting