Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 804 Spotted Thread #3

Old 06-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Strychnine
Fuckinitupagain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official 804 Spotted Thread #3

Red EG hatch with green wheels and a loud ass raspy exhaust leaving Walmart in Ashland. He made sure everyone could hear him leave... Didn't hear Vtak though.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:47 PM
brandini
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
Saw Japco's clean teg on Huguenot yesterday going the other way as I was stuck in the same spot for literally 40 minutes. I was in my mom's suv though, not my car.
I was stuck in that shit too, then some tightass in a corolla kept honking at me for not moving forward to block intersections, he got the bird and extra pissed. I thank him for making traffic hell more lively.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Fizzy
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

Originally Posted by brandini
I was stuck in that shit too, then some tightass in a corolla kept honking at me for not moving forward to block intersections, he got the bird and extra pissed. I thank him for making traffic hell more lively.
Fuck that shit, it was over a little fender bender and they couldn't get the fuck out of the way to the side. It took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to get home which normally takes 25 minutes.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:55 PM
brandini
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
Fuck that shit, it was over a little fender bender and they couldn't get the fuck out of the way to the side. It took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to get home which normally takes 25 minutes.
+1 man the cop should have moved them to the shopping center. It took me nearly 2 hours to get from Carytown to Stony Point. I knew I should have taken the Powhite to Chippenham but my GPS said there was traffic and Cary/Huguenot would be faster... what a load of shit
Old 06-03-2009, 03:57 PM
BuiltforSin
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Gotta love rubber neckers, and people who can't pull all the way over to the shoulder.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:54 PM
brandini
RiverCitySyn

Originally Posted by mugenej8power
Gotta love rubber neckers, and people who can't pull all the way over to the shoulder.
There is no shoulder there.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:55 PM
JDMtoDeath
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath

We have PBR draft and alot of others for $2 during happy hour (4pm-9pm) everyday and $6 happy hour pitchers.. not to mention other awesome drink and food specials un-beatable.. but u just have to come in and find out about those ;-)

The Wrangler Sports Bar & Grill on Mechanicsville Tnpk. Brandy Hill Plaza.. (yes across from Skidway) aka Midway.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
We have PBR draft and alot of others for $2 during happy hour (4pm-9pm) everyday and $6 happy hour pitchers.. not to mention other awesome drink and food specials un-beatable.. but u just have to come in and find out about those ;-)

The Wrangler Sports Bar & Grill on Mechanicsville Tnpk. Brandy Hill Plaza.. (yes across from Skidway) aka Midway.
nah~

i'd rather drink somewhere cool.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:20 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
nah~

i'd rather drink somewhere cool.
lulz
Old 06-03-2009, 07:29 PM
JMO
honky is racist

JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO JMO

Originally Posted by Strychnine
Red EG hatch with green wheels and a loud ass raspy exhaust leaving Walmart in Ashland. He made sure everyone could hear him leave... Didn't hear Vtak though.
if its the same on ive seen it beat my brother on the interstate and it has a gsr supposedly

Quick Reply: Official 804 Spotted Thread #3