Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Some cabrio pics from SOWO

Old 08-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: Some cabrio pics from SOWO

i go hard in the paint.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:27 AM
Jitb
SOUTHRNFRESH.COM

Jitb has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
If that is how you approach it then i applaud you but some use the ability to post on a forum as a way to create a false persona, and this is used to deter stress from real life. Others just enjoy being a dbag where it will have no consequences IRL. So they come on a board an act like a dbag pick on the weak and get enjoyment out of making them foam and IRL they can be one of the coolest guy you could meet. This persona is referred to as "the role" and becomes their part in the online community......

This is Phycology 101 shit I mean really....

Write that all down and recite it to your gf and see what he/she says..

The only people that do this are people who need to, I've met tons of people from forums from forums almost from every state in the south. and its people with the nicest cars that feel the need to do so, and the jabronis all follow their lead. I'm not saying the internet is serious business, and I'm not saying its bad to fuck around with people. But to me its personally lame and pointless to play a role on a forum to be that guy.

I made a comment about meeting him at sowo, and now you are defending him for some odd reason, its not like I was telling a lie.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

I figured a faggot like Jitb would come onto this thread and start shit.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Jitb
SOUTHRNFRESH.COM

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
I figured a faggot like Jitb would come onto this thread and start shit.
I figured a faggot like daft punk would follow me in here and comment, on some more shit not knowing what the hell is goin on.

I didn't start anything, I made my factual comment, and left it at that. Talk to the others that took it to another level.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Point is you stirred the pot. Its ok though. Your true colors are showing.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Jitb
SOUTHRNFRESH.COM

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
Point is you stirred the pot. Its ok though. Your true colors are showing.
Lol wow, I stirred it alright... the act is real. I didn't stir anything how did me mentioning meeting him at sowo stir anything if its true he don't act the same way in person as he does online. Give it a rest, your making it worse just like in the porsche thread just jumping ship just because. My true colors are based on personal interactions not forum personas sir.

Either way, car is dope and even better in person, my intentions weren't to start shit, and it is clearly shown.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Scotty_Nooo
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

See you're missing my point so let me throw it to you this way;

You said;
Originally Posted by Jitb
A tough guy in a way to call people out of their names and talk sideways in real life like they do so much on the forums. But I see that's clearly not the case, which is never a surprise.
To Which i Replied;
This would presume that you have the assumption that people on the internet and this forum especially act as they would in real life...........
What i think that you missed from the above statement is that this is the internet, people don't always show their true face on the internet, this is especially true for Vadriven. Change you Tampon and get over it.

Then you asked this question;

Lol why wouldn't anyone, is your life that terrible that you have to play a role online to impress a bunch of dudes.
To which i gave you an answer of;

some use the ability to post on a forum as a way to create a false persona, and this is used to deter stress from real life. Others just enjoy being a dbag where it will have no consequences IRL. So they come on a board an act like a dbag pick on the weak and get enjoyment out of making them foam and IRL they can be one of the coolest guy you could meet. This persona is referred to as "the role" and becomes their part in the online community......
Which is the truth of the matter and answered your question of "why would anyone be fake on the internet" (It's the internet it's not real sorry bro)

Then you posted this.... Which is a failed attempt at a witty come back.....

The only people that do this are people who need to, I've met tons of people from forums from forums almost from every state in the south. and its people with the nicest cars that feel the need to do so, and the jabronis all follow their lead. I'm not saying the internet is serious business, and I'm not saying its bad to fuck around with people. But to me its personally lame and pointless to play a role on a forum to be that guy.

I made a comment about meeting him at sowo, and now you are defending him for some odd reason, its not like I was telling a lie.
If i recited this to my Gf all it would do is show i payed attention to my professor when he went over why people have personality disorders..... (you failed hard man really)

But you're right, only the people that need to do this do it, but if you already knew that then why the hell did you ask the question in the first place? You want to know why it's the people with the nicest cars that always seem to lash out and act an ass on the internet??? Its b/c that is what gets them attention, same reason they feel the need to always have the nicest car, this is how they measure success. I agree with you that it's pathetic that someone would create a false persona online but i never question it b/c its the internet, i really could care less....

Also i never "defended" Uzi you posed a question as to why he was such a nice guy IRL and such a dick online i answered it and this ensued. I have no reason to defend Uzi he has proven time and time again he is more then capable of handling his own. So we clear now pumpkin?
Old 08-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Jitb
SOUTHRNFRESH.COM

I'm not^^two handed stir^^

Lol I refuse to go back and forward about this mans "personality disorders" that you have diagnosed him. And I also have never argued your opinion, I just stated my own. You and him can do what u will with yhour internet time, its just fine. He was in my thread and made a silly assumption about where pictures should be posted, and had a few dummys follow and end up looking silly in the end. This was not in retaliation just an observation, by seeing this thread while browsing the forum. You don't have to explain anything to me I'm well aware how area specific forums work.

No need for me to explain anything else on this.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:21 PM
all4sr's
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

A tough guy in a way to call people out of their names and talk sideways in real life like they do so much on the forums. But I see that's clearly not the case, which is never a surprise.
Lol why wouldn't anyone, is your life that terrible that you have to play a role online to impress a bunch of dudes.

I figured a faggot like daft punk would follow me in here and comment, on some more shit not knowing what the hell is goin on.

I didn't start anything, I made my factual comment, and left it at that. Talk to the others that took it to another level.
Lol wow, I stirred it alright... the act is real. I didn't stir anything how did me mentioning meeting him at sowo stir anything if its true he don't act the same way in person as he does online. Give it a rest, your making it worse just like in the porsche thread just jumping ship just because. My true colors are based on personal interactions not forum personas sir.

Either way, car is dope and even better in person, my intentions weren't to start shit, and it is clearly shown.
I'm not^^two handed stir^^

Lol I refuse to go back and forward about this mans "personality disorders" that you have diagnosed him. And I also have never argued your opinion, I just stated my own. You and him can do what u will with yhour internet time, its just fine. He was in my thread and made a silly assumption about where pictures should be posted, and had a few dummys follow and end up looking silly in the end. This was not in retaliation just an observation, by seeing this thread while browsing the forum. You don't have to explain anything to me I'm well aware how area specific forums work.

No need for me to explain anything else on this.
HEY

YOU SHAT YOAR FACKING MOUTH YOU FGT

UR KAR IZ BALZ
Old 08-12-2010, 04:27 PM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia