Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hang out

Old 04-28-2011 | 04:58 PM
JohnnyVegasGear
Banned

JohnnyVegasGear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hang out

yea but your even better. look, my world, my words, my rules. got it pumpkin? lol
Old 04-28-2011 | 05:57 PM
Dillweed
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

PARTY
Old 05-12-2011 | 04:17 AM
TayBaller2
Registered Member

TayBaller2 has disabled reputation

well on friday and saturdays i gotta decent amount of people come to the wal mart in colonial height we never get kicked out we usaully roll about 30 or 40 deep then head up to the cicis in chester where the people who use to hang out at dutch gap wawa chill we get up to wal mart about 830-9
Old 05-12-2011 | 07:08 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by TayBaller2
well on friday and saturdays i gotta decent amount of people come to the wal mart in colonial height we never get kicked out we usaully roll about 30 or 40 deep then head up to the cicis in chester where the people who use to hang out at dutch gap wawa chill we get up to wal mart about 830-9
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by Tainty_McFshStx; 05-12-2011 at 07:08 AM. Reason: LOL
Old 05-12-2011 | 07:59 AM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by TayBaller2
::: prays you are 16-19, has hope please don't let me down::

Old 05-12-2011 | 08:02 AM
racechich4x21
Registered Member

racechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry i had to laugh @ this
Old 05-12-2011 | 08:16 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

If you are hanging out at the colonial heights walmart.. you might as well go hang out in the trailer park...

God I avoid that place like the plague.
Old 05-12-2011 | 08:29 AM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by Schlong Connery
If you are hanging out at the colonial heights walmart.. you might as well go hang out in the trailer park...

God I avoid that place like the plague.
I only go cause I pay my house payment with Money Gram (like having proof) and only the money part. I avoid that whole area, the mall, places they call restaurants (people around here don't know any better) I only go to Colonial Heights to shop @ Martins
Old 05-12-2011 | 08:31 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

I hit up the shitty kitty on 10 across from the shitz. I might go to outback, only cause I know the bartenders, and I usually get molestively drunk, but thats it. I find myself in lowes more than anywhere now a day.
Old 05-12-2011 | 08:34 AM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by Schlong Connery
I hit up the shitty kitty on 10 across from the shitz. I might go to outback, only cause I know the bartenders, and I usually get molestively drunk, but thats it. I find myself in lowes more than anywhere now a day.
Well Lowe's (I spend too much moniez in there) is near what-a-burger

Quick Reply: hang out