Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-29-2011, 07:37 AM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
We allowed things MOST spots would never allow like mini-trucks dragging, loud music and revving (until 10:00PM) we had a full service cafe and adequate out door stereo system. We were in the process of building a burnout pit to do burnout competitions, etc. And it was all free.
So you allowed some really annoying shit?
Old 12-29-2011, 07:40 AM
laserspeeddemon
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Yep, the point was you could express yourself without over burdening rules. The only rules was related to safety (driving with lights on, speeding through lots etc.). Last year things were a bit different. We established some rules. But this year it changed since we changed our hours.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:44 AM
laserspeeddemon
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by starbux
Wait... what about mega meets? Pretty sure it put you to shame laser... and at my most I was pulling in more cars that you were also at Dicks... EVERYONE LOVES DICKS!
MAMM = Mid-Atlantic Mega Meets. I was going there before you were even in the state back in 2005. I know the guy that pretty much led to them getting shutdown.... always some idiot street racer. And before REV-X kicked off I went to Dicks, both times it was a ghost town, but I heard you had some issues as well... something about being scared off the lot or something, can't remember. In fact it was about that time when you (as Spec.VA) teamed up with REV-X.

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
I hold a car meet everyday at fairoaks mall. All makes and models. A lot of people were there this holiday season. My parking lot gets pretty full.
I said it "was." But give me more details, I'll see if I can come annoy you in real life

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 12-29-2011 at 07:49 AM.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Yep, the point was you could express yourself without over burdening rules. The only rules was related to safety (driving with lights on, speeding through lots etc.). Last year things were a bit different. We established some rules. But this year it changed since we changed our hours.
Well, glad all that worked out for ya.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:48 AM
White Devil
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

But give me more details, I'll see if I can come annoy you in real life
What do you mean... "I'll see IF"?

You already do...
Old 12-29-2011, 07:50 AM
laserspeeddemon
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Delbanner
What do you mean... "I'll see IF"?

You already do...
lol, I meant without the use of a keyboard and monitor.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:52 AM
White Devil
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

lol, I meant without the use of a keyboard and monitor.
Props... at least you can take it on the chin.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:01 AM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

....and the face, and in the mouth, and in his hair. He's gay for god bro.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:09 AM
White Devil
Banned

Originally Posted by Race B&on
....and the face, and in the mouth, and in his hair. He's gay for god bro.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:39 AM
laserspeeddemon
Registered Member

Cause you went there.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTmo47-NM50 Har har! Made you listen to Christian Music.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 12-29-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)