Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 06-11-2011, 12:27 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

I heard from a friend that people put tacks out in the turns in Pungo. Be safe out there this weekend.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:38 PM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
I heard from a friend that people put tacks out in the turns in Pungo. Be safe out there this weekend.
I heard from a friend that they dump sand in the corners to deliberately wreck bikes.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Joker.
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by djgrom
I heard from a friend that they dump sand in the corners to deliberately wreck bikes.
I'd kill someone if I saw them doing that crap. Those people have no regard for anyones safety and I hope they crash into a tree.

Well not literally kill them, but you get the idea.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by djgrom
When me and a friend rode up near Williamsburg, there was a ton of sand and gravel in the blind turns. People are just douchebags man. I honestly don't see how you could be ok with injuring or possibly killing someone trying to enjoy their ride.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:40 PM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

When me and a friend rode up near Williamsburg, there was a ton of sand and gravel in the blind turns. People are just douchebags man. I honestly don't see how you could be ok with injuring or possibly killing someone trying to enjoy their ride.
I understand to an extent... these people do live on these roads and have childeren. People come blasting through there at 14,000 rpms waking up family and if one goes down.. could have a 90 mph projectile aimed anywhere. Not to mention that they probably do have kids that are learning to drive and these bikers could injure somebody. So they look at it as the bikers are out enjoying their ride with no reguard for anybody elses safety.

Now... does that mean that I agree with what they try to do? No... not at all.. and if I seen it... I would stop right in front of them and block in their vehicle. Get out as I call the police. As that is attempted murder and is a felony. So... see who gets the last laugh. You will only need to catch 1 person doing it and send his ass to jail. Then the rest will think twice, about doing it.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Exactly. I mean, if it's bad enough to where you feel the need to "take justice into your own hands", just call the cops. Cops have no problem sitting at the end of a road and busting riders for wreckless/speeding/etc. I guess because it technically becomes anonymous and ends up being the rider's fault, it's somehow ok.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:48 AM
paperassgasket
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

that clutch. holy fuck. but WAIIIIIIIII???

Last edited by paperassgasket; 06-13-2011 at 04:51 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:32 AM
ChaserAero
Former Vendor

ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero

Rode to OC this weekend despite weather warnings.

Friday - Awesome
Saturday - Awesome
Sunday - Awesome until 4pm...I got soaked. Pulled under some awning took my clothes off Bear Grylls style, sat for about 30mins, put on my shorts and hoody and rolled out. It was nuts. I was passing cars who pulled over just so I could make it somewhere safe.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:25 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I was mostly being sarcastic about the sand, but it wouldn't surprise me. It poqosun a few years ago some people were tying lines across the road.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:29 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Pic from a bike at a friend's shop. Yeah...
I'd really like to understand what is going on here..

The clutch basket looks like it is ?snapped? on a few locations...almost like the thing literally BLEW up. On my bike all the tabs are uniformly held in place (the tabs on the plates) is there something missing or what is going on?

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread