Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 07-22-2011 | 10:50 AM
Roxtar
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

also, pay cash for your first bike. that way if you total it, you're not stuck making payments. lots of bikes on craigslist for under $1500
Old 07-22-2011 | 10:52 AM
paperassgasket
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by Roxtar
also, pay cash for your first bike. that way if you total it, you're not stuck making payments. lots of bikes on craigslist for under $1500
this is the only way to go.
Old 07-22-2011 | 11:46 AM
word itz chris
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris

Originally Posted by Roxtar
Show me one posted within the last couple days around the 757. Ive been looking. Havent found anything that doesnt need major repairs for under 2K.
Old 07-22-2011 | 11:48 AM
paperassgasket
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by word itz chris
Show me one posted within the last couple days around the 757. Ive been looking. Havent found anything that doesnt need major repairs for under 2K.
don't be lazy. they're out there.
Also, you'd do better to expand your search outside the 757. shit is overpriced down there thanks to military.
however... there are also some AWESOME deals to be had thanks to the military.
Old 07-22-2011 | 12:12 PM
word itz chris
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris

Im thinking about going to take a look at this...

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/2500232185.html

Anyone have any input on them? What questions should I be asking, and what should I be looking for?
Old 07-22-2011 | 12:20 PM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Anyone have any input on them? What questions should I be asking, and what should I be looking for?
If everything he listed is changed and new as he said it is then that's a good deal.
Old 07-22-2011 | 12:26 PM
word itz chris
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

Im about as clueless as it gets with motorcycles.
Old 07-22-2011 | 12:40 PM
paperassgasket
Band

they're solid bikes.
check the bike buying FAQ thread. I recommend having someone go with you to check it out.
Old 07-22-2011 | 12:44 PM
word itz chris
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

Shit, Id have to have some one who rides go with me, because Ive only ever drove a dirt bike, and that was 4-5 years ago. haha. Id be useless without some practice, and Im sure the seller doesnt want me to practice on theirs.
Old 07-22-2011 | 12:48 PM
paperassgasket
Band

Shit, Id have to have some one who rides go with me, because Ive only ever drove a dirt bike, and that was 4-5 years ago. haha. Id be useless without some practice, and Im sure the seller doesnt want me to practice on theirs.
not necessarily. they can ride it to demonstrate for you. you'd have to know what to look for as far as maintenance though (fork seals, brakes, carbs, etc...

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread