Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

CAR STOLEN@!!@!@!@

Old 11-14-2008, 04:06 PM
ssaacckkeedd
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ssaacckkeedd has disabled reputation
Default Re: CAR STOLEN@!!@!@!@

Are you jelous i turned down your offer?
Old 11-14-2008, 04:06 PM
ssaacckkeedd
Banned

btw lol at being a thief, interested in hearing what i have stolen or sold or anything but hey its worth a try.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:27 PM
USDMEK
Registered Member

USDMEK has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ssaacckkeedd
btw lol at being a thief, interested in hearing what i have stolen or sold or anything but hey its worth a try.
no you're not a thief.. you're just a flaker.. and you love to waste peoples time.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:39 PM
impound

impound has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Evilside EK
Not where he had parked...sucks ass but Richmond not bad as nova, here in nova shit get jack left n right day or night. Thats why i always carry my 9 wherever i go.
He really has a 9" shlong!! I seem to remember a fat white boy stealing everybody's stuff a few years ago(not you Chris). Sounds like nobody had an alarm? PY ITR 00-01 w/ immobilizer?
Old 11-14-2008, 06:04 PM
z-dotcom
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

Miguel your not a mexican, your American you were born here, you work a taxd job and you smoke weed, like all americans do. But the MEXICANS and PUERTO RICANS did steal those cars and multiple others and dont work a taxd job, are here illegally, and they sniff cocaine.

Last edited by z-dotcom; 11-14-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
Miguel your not a mexican, your American you were born here, you work a taxd job and you smoke weed, like all americans do. But the MEXICANS and PUERTO RICANS did steal those cars and multiple others and dont work a taxd job, are here illegally, and they sniff cocaine. Theres differences. But seriously come on man all the thefts within the last year has been nothing but the "hispanics" with the exception of a couple. Get as pissed as you want but Hispanics stole Dustins car, T's car, My friend Alvins car, tried stealing Josh's shit, stole a Si, Stole Brads shit, Has Sunnys LS/vtec for some reason, stole Commies K Series(think Im spelling this right), this is FACT, and Im sure they took Richies and Sokums shit as well. Also the catilytic converter thefts Majority of them were done by Dun dun dun!! Mexicans! with a few white and black crack heads here and there, but majority MEXICANS, ITS FACT. The economy's going to shit and illegals cant get jobs they gotta do something.
LOL you obviously dont know shit man....Everyone steals shit white black hispanic asian middle eastern. You guys will never have it as bad as we do in nova these fucks take everything ive heard about acouple of evos, sti's, 350z/g35, and tc's that have been taken from this area. Number one car thats being taken now is the RSX, those are being taken left and right in nova now. oh another thing its hispanic not mexican theres more than mexicans in va. thats like calling every white person an inbred cousin fucker.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:35 PM
z-dotcom
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

lol most white people are in bred (Im kidding) but yeah I see yah point.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Israel
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
lol most white people are in bred (Im kidding) but yeah I see yah point.
its cool man ive had alot of firends have their shit jacked. one of dumb theives actually posted up his car forsale with my friends set up on it, down to the wires, cap, coil and custom valve cover. but back on subject ill keep a look out here in nova if anything pops up.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:11 PM
ssaacckkeedd
Banned

Originally Posted by Israel
its cool man ive had alot of firends have their shit jacked. one of dumb theives actually posted up his car forsale with my friends set up on it, down to the wires, cap, coil and custom valve cover. but back on subject ill keep a look out here in nova if anything pops up.
more beneficial posts like this please!

Impound, thanks alot mike i appreciate it. I prefer pleasantly plump btw

Trey one day someone is going to shank you haha.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:27 AM
Officer355
Banned

Officer355

Originally Posted by ssaacckkeedd
ok well if you want me to put you on the spot i will. Google is amazing.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1346370&page=1

User: 2003 WRB WRX

GOT THE SEATS TODAY AND THEY ARE SHIT! ONE SEAT IS IN DECENT SHAPE AND THE OTHER IS FUCKED. I SET THE TWO SIDE BY SIDE TO SHOW HOW BAD THE OTHER WAS.

Sent this guy a $300 money order (Dumbass, I know) over a month ago. I've seen NOTHING and been giving nothing but the runaround.

First he claims that his "garage" got broken into and a bunch of his shit got jacked, then goes on to say that I'll get mine from his upcoming homeowner's insurance check. Still nothing.

He went on to post a classified tryting to get rid of some things, including a SOHC Header. Told him I'd happily take the header and $100 to call the whole deal even. He agreed to that, but never came through.

Now he's saying: "my friend busted his shit so he baught the header off me for liek 75 bucks he was in a bind." and that we no longer had a deal. THEN goes as far as to say he has a set of "Mugen" seats that he'll send my way for all my trouble. Guess what....still nothing. No phone, no PM, no email...nothing.

I just want my money back or the header/cash combo or something...ANYTHING. As I'm sure you're reading this, DO NOT think I'll hesitate to come for visit. May swing by and pick up Benjamin as well.

His info is as follows:

Chris Nailor
4413 Burgess House Lane
Richmond, VA 23236

PHONE: 804-276-6532
(Also have his girl's cell but don't want her getting hassled over his fuck up.)

JDMRevolution@yahoo.com
AIM: eejaytwo

He's also currently scamming benjaminenjamin who lives but a few hours from him.

Here's what's left of our recent PM convo. I should have been saving it the whole time, but oh well:

_____
(11:36 AM 8/15/2005) Heath: Gonna hook me up with the header/cash combo?
(10:43 AM 8/18/2005) Heath: I'm beginning to doubt you. Renew my faith.
(5:58 PM 8/18/2005) JIDUM_Undercover: hey, i was just wondering i have a brand enw pair o mugen seats, ill give you those i just paid 450 for them before shipping. So let me know.
(5:59 PM 8/18/2005) JIDUM_Undercover: my friend busted his shit so he baught the header off me for liek 75 bucks he was in a bind.
(10:22 PM 8/18/2005) Heath: Perfect. Send em ASAP! I was getting worried. Which seat are they exactly? I've never looked at Mugen Seats.
(7:17 PM 8/20/2005) Heath: Hey...what the hell is going on? I've been patient long enough.
_____

Here's the original thread where I found the seats:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1300019

Thread he made claiming he lost my contact info:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1317028

First claim of getting robbed. Header deal comes about here:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1322532

Think this is all I got for now. I know you'll see this and I want this resolved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: benjaminenjamin

same link

I too have been waiting quite some time for a pair of EF7 axles. Conversations with JIDUM_Undercover originally started on 7/4/05 with him informing me he had a pair of them for $125 in brand new condition. I had posted a WTB thread stating i was looking for an importer or someone that had a pair. Then the price was upped to $150 shipped, which was fine with me. Then he attempted to up the price to $200 shipped, but i showed him that shipped was not going to be that expensive. An item weighing 65 lbs in a 30" x 12" x 12" box from his zip to my zip was less then $20 and that the item was guaranteed within 2 days by UPS ground. He agreed with this. Then the axles turned out to be slightly used, as he had ran them in his car until his ZC died, but that they were only used for about 2 weeks until his engine popped. So by now i had 2 reasons of concern, he was trying to up the price unless i proved him wrong, and the axles werent in the condition originally concerned. And not to mention his Avatar says "Virginia is for Hustlers"... never a good feeling. He also never got me pics and he didnt have Paypal. But, after talking with him for a while, i gave him the benefit of the doubt and sent him a money order for $150 bucks. Then the waiting began... He had told me that hed be shipping them out that week. So on 7/14 i asked him if he'd got the tracking number. and he said he hadnt gotten a chance to pull the axles, but he'd do it tomorrow. then on the 16th i asked him again because i hadnt heard from him. no reply. then i asked him again on the 19th. then on the 23rd i get an IM from him saying to call him because his IM's arent working... apprently he cant see what im saying to him. during our phone conversation he informs me that his garage was broken into sometime that week. and they got everything... including the axles he was supposed to sell me. my thoughts were giving him time to get his shit straightened out, because he sounds worse off then me - tho i cant drive my car without the axles ive been waiting on. then he told me he'd get a pair of EF7 axles from a friend, who had the same setup as me (dohc ZC w/ the JDM hubs) because his friend was planning on doing a swap. this was on the 8/8, after i hadnt heard from him in about 10 days, not sure of the exact date. i dont have that part of the convo saved. and then he IM'd me on the 14th saying that he'd have the axles shipped to my by the end of this week. well its sunday the 21st and he hasnt given me any sign of hope. i do try to see the best in people, and trust that people are goign to do the right thing. but this has become bullshit. ive been waiting all summer to get my car on the road, and college starts for me in 8 days. and as of right now im f*cked. i really just want my damn money back. Heath and I have been talking and this shit has just gotten out of hand. Anyone that knows the guy or has dealt with him in the past, let us know your thoughts.

Quick Reply: CAR STOLEN@!!@!@!@