Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New Race Team??

Old 09-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon
Default Re: New Race Team??

gais, he just loves his car, and doesnt afraid of anything.

hes only here to race.

real talk.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:12 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by rems99hyundai
man fuck all this shit. ii am only here to race. i dont care about this or that. if a guy loves his car, then so be it. it dont matter what kind of car it is, just as long as the man enjoys it. BUt you cant be saying shit if you cant drive it. yeah my hyundai accent aint popular around here, but it makes it unique. people laugh at me, but i have smoked a supra off the line and he gave me mad respect. ima try to make it to the meet tonight. but if ya dont want me on your team or any team cause i drive a HYUNDAI ACCENT, thats fucked up, it should all be about how fast you go, your passion for the sport and your ability to race. i know some people on here understand that, but others dont. i aint talkin smack and aint trying to make enemies. but i just want to be cool with all of yall cause i love cars and live for this type of shit
You do know that whole passion about your car thing you were saying, Hyundai was not on the same page as you when they made that car.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:20 AM
protomor
Registered Member

protomor is on a distinguished road

pix of said accent?
Old 09-04-2009, 06:23 AM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

man fuck all this shit. ii am only here to race. i dont care about this or that. if a guy loves his car, then so be it. it dont matter what kind of car it is, just as long as the man enjoys it. BUt you cant be saying shit if you cant drive it. yeah my hyundai accent aint popular around here, but it makes it unique. people laugh at me, but i have smoked a supra off the line and he gave me mad respect. ima try to make it to the meet tonight. but if ya dont want me on your team or any team cause i drive a HYUNDAI ACCENT, thats fucked up, it should all be about how fast you go, your passion for the sport and your ability to race. i know some people on here understand that, but others dont. i aint talkin smack and aint trying to make enemies. but i just want to be cool with all of yall cause i love cars and live for this type of shit
dude bro im wit you 100 purcent. fux wut these clowns say their just tryna get u down bro. ur right ur car is not wut maters wut maters iz ur pasion and its clear u have that. i say we start are own team. my civic and ur acent and well lead an example and recruit peoples based on wut we beelive in. post picks of ur car and fuck wut the haters say.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:29 AM
camelflage
i dont care.

camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
You do know that whole passion about your car thing you were saying, Hyundai was not on the same page as you when they made that car.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:34 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

The supra wasn't racing
Old 09-04-2009, 06:35 AM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

i drive a accent too homie, fuck da haters like my man camRoN said, haha, no whaa i mean? but bro, i love around da bridge n i never even seen ur car befo, i had one back in da day too n was street racin some mark ass bitches in a fuckin oldsmobile delta, cn u believe people would race in a fucking olds? anyway, i was coming out of 3rd, bout to put that shit into drive n some fuckin bum was crossin da street n i had to swerve to miss the fuckin shoppin cart, shit sucked hard my dude, check out da pics below of aftermathshadyrecords:

so i gots a new one now if u wanna we can make r own team, fuck da haters. they'll show us respekt when we piss all over there faces son, fuck a bird

Last edited by Twenty5psi; 09-04-2009 at 06:37 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:37 AM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

wow, this is a WHOLE new level of Tarddom
Old 09-04-2009, 06:39 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Say word son
Old 09-04-2009, 06:48 AM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Team Dickbutt runs woodbridge, step down son.

Quick Reply: New Race Team??