Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-10-2009, 05:47 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8
Default Re: Western Off Topic

I went to o'charleys lastnight it was nice not smelling the cig smoke
Old 12-10-2009, 05:47 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Old 12-10-2009, 05:49 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Old 12-10-2009, 06:47 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Sup yo? Whatchu think bout all this ban on caffinated alcoholic beverages, yo?
It's bullshit, just like most of the other things they are doing. The no smoking in bars thing is really irritating me. I'm cool with restaurants and shit, but business owners should be able to decide who smokes in their bars, not the gov. Fuck.

Okay, I'm done
Old 12-10-2009, 06:53 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by JROW
It's bullshit, just like most of the other things they are doing. The no smoking in bars thing is really irritating me. I'm cool with restaurants and shit, but business owners should be able to decide who smokes in their bars, not the gov. Fuck.

Okay, I'm done
Urite... Itsk though... Goin out drinkin is gettin expensive anyways... Bdubs is the best, b/c you can go out to your car and take a shot or two and go back to your 23oz inside...
Old 12-10-2009, 06:56 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Wait, they banned alcohol with caffeine in it? Like... just canned/bottled shit like Sparks, or doing anything that combines caffeine and alcohol such as jager bombs or anything with vodka and Red Bull?

I went to pick up some wings at Buffalo Wild Wings last night and I thought it was weird seeing they had a little corral outside in the cold for people to smoke. There were two people smoking and shivering, and it was warmer last night than it's been in a while. Sucks for them! Seems like it would kill business on the busy karaoke nights there when you're elbow to elbow with everyone.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:00 AM
JROW
S a D u B

Urite... Itsk though... Goin out drinkin is gettin expensive anyways... Bdubs is the best, b/c you can go out to your car and take a shot or two and go back to your 23oz inside...
Haha bdubs is my fucking favorite. I was there last night. It really blows going out to smoke tho. Really blows.

Thrilla, they didn't ban red bull/vodka and shit like that. They are possibly banning pre mixed shit like sparks and stuff. Those are all bitch drinks anyway, it's just the principal I hate.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:01 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Wait, they banned alcohol with caffeine in it? Like... just canned/bottled shit like Sparks, or doing anything that combines caffeine and alcohol such as jager bombs or anything with vodka and Red Bull?

I went to pick up some wings at Buffalo Wild Wings last night and I thought it was weird seeing they had a little corral outside in the cold for people to smoke. There were two people smoking and shivering, and it was warmer last night than it's been in a while. Sucks for them! Seems like it would kill business on the busy karaoke nights there when you're elbow to elbow with everyone.
No but the time is coming... The 13th...

It does suck for buisness but Bdubs is takin steps so that patrons can smoke inside... bdubs is loyal to its customers...
Old 12-10-2009, 07:05 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by JROW
Haha bdubs is my fucking favorite. I was there last night. It really blows going out to smoke tho. Really blows.

Thrilla, they didn't ban red bull/vodka and shit like that. They are possibly banning pre mixed shit like sparks and stuff. Those are all bitch drinks anyway, it's just the principal I hate.
Ugh! Doesn't our government have other things to worry about than cigarettes and caffeinated alcoholic ADULT beverages? Smoking doesn't effect me, and to be completely honest, I kind of enjoy being in smoke free environments, but I feel for the smokers. I know there are a lot of people out there that don't even smoke, unless they're drinking.. and the smokers smoke even more when they're drinking, so that sucks for bars if it drives these people away.

We have more important shit to worry about right now. There is a war still going on, after all.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:05 AM
JROW
S a D u B

It does suck for buisness but Bdubs is takin steps so that patrons can smoke inside... bdubs is loyal to its customers...
Not mine. They make me go outside

I figure that eventually I'll just quit smoking tho. I only smoke when I drink for the most part, so it would be good for me.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic