Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-19-2009, 10:01 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Agree'd, it simply helps to get going in most cases and thats about it...besides fucking up the turning radius lol. I went out and played in it for a few earlier, but I mostly enjoyed watching 3 mexicans dig their cars out of the snow. However they didnt realize they were only pushing all of the snow around the next car they had to free.
Bwahahaha!
Old 12-19-2009, 10:19 AM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Bwahahaha!
Oh, they're still goin at it. You know, the sweet Maxima with the wing? Yes sir!
Old 12-19-2009, 10:25 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Oh, they're still goin at it. You know, the sweet Maxima with the wing? Yes sir!
Your neighbor? Even better!!!!!!

Grab a beer and a lawnchair and go ask if they need help... When they say yes, plop the lawn chair down and enjoy your beer while rooting them on.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Your neighbor? Even better!!!!!!

Grab a beer and a lawnchair and go ask if they need help... When they say yes, plop the lawn chair down and enjoy your beer while rooting them on.
Lullz mode activated.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:40 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

All this talk about beer has made me start thinking about the grill.. I think I'm going to go grill something in 22" of snow! lmao... I went out earlier in shorts, t-shirt, and timberlands. I think one of my neighbors died or something. EMT's and firetrucks were there and they took someone out on a gourney. I feel bad for saying this, but if anyone was hurt or anything I hope it was the creepy old man that drives 15 mph below the speed limit and brakes going up hill.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:54 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

All this talk about beer has made me start thinking about the grill.. I think I'm going to go grill something in 22" of snow! lmao... I went out earlier in shorts, t-shirt, and timberlands. I think one of my neighbors died or something. EMT's and firetrucks were there and they took someone out on a gourney. I feel bad for saying this, but if anyone was hurt or anything I hope it was the creepy old man that drives 15 mph below the speed limit and brakes going up hill.
I got one of those... He lives acrossed the street... Fucker...
Old 12-19-2009, 04:41 PM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Yikes you guys are hardcore, lol
Old 12-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by GaRn
Yikes you guys are hardcore, lol
You have no idea... I'm bringin it back bitches...
Old 12-22-2009, 07:44 AM
kerrisaysss
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

JROW likes the cock.

who agrees? =)
Old 12-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

I agree to disagree...

Ps... You're a niggin and you are NOT Teh boss...

You should change your name to Nig Nog Polly Wog

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic