Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

sohc_mshue (Tuning)

Old 09-16-2007, 10:36 PM
DK876
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DK876 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: sohc_mshue (Tuning)

Raverracer:

Sorry man i think i might of remember you i'm not sure i had the green turbo gsr. maybe i was harsh on saying aup is a bad shop but i'm just saying from experience going up there everyone was pretty rued. i'm sure if your giving them money to do you a service they will bend over backwards But seems like for matt another tuner they were complete dick to him. Just saying from experience. I guess everyone has there bad days.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

I see that the problem is ebay products being used. HAHAHA
Old 09-16-2007, 10:39 PM
DK876
Registered Member

Bottom Line:

The motor should of been built by a shop known for building reliable motors i.e Inline pro etc.
It should of had NAME BRAND parts if your going to have a car built for track purpose and running alot of power like 500-600whp. no ebay turbos, no ebay boost controllers if your going to pay 600+ to get the car tuned why not fork out the extra money to a buy a real turbo kit.

JDMS1eeper:

also matt did not take me instead i was going either way i live in nova and was driving my own car. you were not ready to go you knew what time we were leaving and were not prepared. and why should matt keep a boost controller with him lol matt clearly states in his website bring the car prepared Period. the car should of come prepared to make 600whp bottom line.

Last edited by DK876; 09-16-2007 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:45 PM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GuNnErgOd
Let me start off by saying that this is a vendor review thread and your comments are appreciated.
uh huh ok, btw. you have a lil brown spot on your nose. better wipe that shit off. hah...

You were running a 5 pound spring trying to push over 13 lbs?? Not only that, you have a S-FAB and ebay kit! Do you have ANY quality parts on your half assed setup? We can already tell you're too cheap to upgrade your wastegate spring.
The wastegate spring ONLY needs to be replaced to a stiffer spring "IF" the manifold pressure exceeds the pressures of the spring clamp force.

Hmm... Topmount long tube manifold... 84AR turbine... Open 3inch down pope. a 5psi spring should be PLENTY fine to 25psi, perhaps more with the "CORRECT" boost controller for the tunning session.

Jason, you do not have the first car I have witnessed Matt tune with MULTIPLE problems relating to the laziness of Brad. You sold the car for the reason, and I'm sure it wasn't because you got tired of it.
Laziness? go fuck your momma

His car was MINT and EVERY car IVE built, was MINT.

The installation is completely up to the purchaser. His work therefore after has NOTHING to do with me.

And he sold it "MY GUESS" is because He paid 4k, SOLD 2K off it, PAID 2.5K for BUILD, BREAKING, CLUTCH INSTALL, AND FABRICATION OF COMPLETE TURBO KIT & INSTALL. THEN SOLD IT QUICK FOR $7K+ TO MAKE MONEY ON THE DEAL JUST AS YOUR FAG FRIENDS AROUND HERE KEPT DOING AND WHY I STOPPED GIVING THEM HAND OUTS AS WELL. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ONLY WANTED HAND OUTS TO PUT MONEY IN YOUR OWN DOWN POCKETS WHILE I WAS WORKING FOR FREE AND MAKING SHIT AT COST TO BENEFIT YOU. ASS HOLE

You bitch when you get Brad Sebera to build you a motor and blame it on the tuner. Like I said in the last post, I'm sure 3 of those "claimed" 3 1/2 hours spent on your car were Matt attempting to fix what Brad had already half-assed.

I would not begin to trust another person with my car other than Matt Shue. I hope this single negative post prevents anyone from contacting Matt for a tune.

Did you pay extra for the ratnest of vacuum lines?
Matt NEVER fixed ANY ISSUES and is a KEYBOARD mechanic, NOT A hands on mechanic. He does small jobs but (as he would admit) would NOT need to go behind ANY of my mechanical ability's, EVER.

MATT SHUE is a GREAT tunner and this BS has NOTHING to do with all this BULL shit talk.

ALL this SHIT talk is from all you S-FAB nut riding, thread bashing homos, simply put.

News flash! S-Fab customer dies of old age! (NO HE DIED FROM S-FAB PRODUCTS, BOOO J D M FOO LIFE!)

BTW, that brown spot on your nose... Well its all over your hands too, maybe its from all that shit you love to stir up. Get a life...
Old 09-16-2007, 10:49 PM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DK876
Bottom Line:

The motor should of been built by a shop known for building reliable motors i.e Inline pro etc.
It should of had NAME BRAND parts if your going to have a car built for track purpose and running alot of power like 500-600whp. no ebay turbos, no ebay boost controllers if your going to pay 600+ to get the car tuned why not fork out the extra money to a buy a real turbo kit.
His engine was mint. has nothing to do with taking so damn long on a dyno.

Jason purchased the FAB parts from me. The other parts were purcahsed BY him from his requests.

BTW, I made 367whp @ 10psi on a LOG manifold with that same turbo, wastegate, downpipe, intercooler, chargepipes. And was flawless at 27psi for a LONG LONG time. (until parted and sold)

Originally Posted by DK876

JDMS1eeper:

also matt did not take me instead i was going either way i live in nova and was driving my own car. you were not ready to go you knew what time we were leaving and were not prepared. and why should matt keep a boost controller with him lol matt clearly states in his website bring the car prepared Period. the car should of come prepared to make 600whp bottom line.

Matt was told to come pick me up and he didnt.
Old 09-16-2007, 10:52 PM
DK876
Registered Member

o ok guess i missunderstood i'm not trying to knock you brad you are a really nice guy just saying i didnt see how that car was gonna make 600whp with everything that was on that car. You made 367whp yea but not ever ebay turbo is the same you cant sell a ebay turbo in a kit and say its gonna last not all of them due trust me i know i've used one.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:53 AM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

to set the record strait, nothing was wrong with the motor and nothing was wrong with the setup in all honesty. we just ran out of time running the same boost over and over and over so there was NO time to change the spring nor did matt seem like he want to. Brad was suppose to be there and from what I understand Matt Ditched out on him and honestly that pissed me off to start that day. Honestly the setup/motor was exactly what i wanted and what i was looking for the car was ment to drag race, not road race, not auto x i wanted a big turbo to move alot of air and yes that turbo in fact does that. The fact the turbo fucked up on me on my way home from the dyno was MY fault when it sucked shit into it and through the tolerances off and killed the turbo. I got a new one put it on ran the car and fuckin flew. I was going to go with hondata and have norris retund it when i had a offer on the car that i then sold it. As for Matt. Can you tune? Sure your not that bad just slow prob to play it safe but.... at the same time when other people can tune a car in 30 min alot better why cant you do it in 3 hours? When you tried to make a pull with the dyno brake on no offence after i talked you all up you kind of embarassed me because I know those guys at AUP. They were seriously wanting you off the dyno because they thought you were going to fuck it up. I talked the owner out of it and said ill hold the brake and everything was hunky doory. I honestly think Brad is a GREAT builder, motor ran solid as fuck, turbo worked and no blowing off of the charge piping or anything. The motor HKS is talking about is not the civic but rather a OLD 95 GST I bought with a blown motor. I went to noyan and got what i was told a evo3 motor and hell even had the yellow top 510cc injectors and big 16g turbo so I bought it and took the car/motor to a shop called FCCT. They did the swap and had to do alot of work to get that motor to run correctly. Had to re wire the harness like a 6 bolt swap ect ect. HKS told me it was a 7 bolt motor (stock motor from a eclipse/talon 2gen) Anyways long story short. Him and his friend drown down saw the car i took them around the block hit 12psi in the car and they liked it and bought it knowing the car fowls plugs if u get on it because its un tund and runs REALLLY rich. So on there way home they call me and tell me they got on it and it ran well but then fowld plugs so they stop on the side of the road cleaned them off and drove home. 2-3 weeks later he calls me and tells me the motor spun a bearing. So 2-3 weeks have gone by with them getting on the car and not being tuned it spun a bearing and they wanted me to give them a new motor. Sorry but if it would of happend on the day he bought it or on his way home maybe. but 2-3 weeks and the bill of sale saying car is sold "as is" forget it. I have no idea what or how he drove the car so obvisouly like anyone i said no im not doing it and now he wont let it go and is super still pissed. anyways thats the story on both sides. Again brad is a HELL OF A BUILDER/FABRICATOR and i would ALWAYS let him make anything i could on any car i own.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:35 AM
HKS
Registered member

HKS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
to set the record strait, nothing was wrong with the motor and nothing was wrong with the setup in all honesty. we just ran out of time running the same boost over and over and over so there was NO time to change the spring nor did matt seem like he want to. Brad was suppose to be there and from what I understand Matt Ditched out on him and honestly that pissed me off to start that day. Honestly the setup/motor was exactly what i wanted and what i was looking for the car was ment to drag race, not road race, not auto x i wanted a big turbo to move alot of air and yes that turbo in fact does that. The fact the turbo fucked up on me on my way home from the dyno was MY fault when it sucked shit into it and through the tolerances off and killed the turbo. I got a new one put it on ran the car and fuckin flew. I was going to go with hondata and have norris retund it when i had a offer on the car that i then sold it. As for Matt. Can you tune? Sure your not that bad just slow prob to play it safe but.... at the same time when other people can tune a car in 30 min alot better why cant you do it in 3 hours? When you tried to make a pull with the dyno brake on no offence after i talked you all up you kind of embarassed me because I know those guys at AUP. They were seriously wanting you off the dyno because they thought you were going to fuck it up. I talked the owner out of it and said ill hold the brake and everything was hunky doory. I honestly think Brad is a GREAT builder, motor ran solid as fuck, turbo worked and no blowing off of the charge piping or anything. The motor HKS is talking about is not the civic but rather a OLD 95 GST I bought with a blown motor. I went to noyan and got what i was told a evo3 motor and hell even had the yellow top 510cc injectors and big 16g turbo so I bought it and took the car/motor to a shop called FCCT. They did the swap and had to do alot of work to get that motor to run correctly. Had to re wire the harness like a 6 bolt swap ect ect. HKS told me it was a 7 bolt motor (stock motor from a eclipse/talon 2gen) Anyways long story short. Him and his friend drown down saw the car i took them around the block hit 12psi in the car and they liked it and bought it knowing the car fowls plugs if u get on it because its un tund and runs REALLLY rich. So on there way home they call me and tell me they got on it and it ran well but then fowld plugs so they stop on the side of the road cleaned them off and drove home. 2-3 weeks later he calls me and tells me the motor spun a bearing. So 2-3 weeks have gone by with them getting on the car and not being tuned it spun a bearing and they wanted me to give them a new motor. Sorry but if it would of happend on the day he bought it or on his way home maybe. but 2-3 weeks and the bill of sale saying car is sold "as is" forget it. I have no idea what or how he drove the car so obvisouly like anyone i said no im not doing it and now he wont let it go and is super still pissed. anyways thats the story on both sides. Again brad is a HELL OF A BUILDER/FABRICATOR and i would ALWAYS let him make anything i could on any car i own.
Everytime you post one of your long ass stories I never read them. To set the record "strait" a friend of mine bought your eclipse. It had never spun a bearing ( i dont know where the fuck you heard that from ). You claimed "it just needed tuned" when it was running like shit.

In actuality, it had a blown headgasket, massive amount of crankwalk, the oil was literally golden from brass, and the turbo was blown. I guess the fact that you sold it as is makes it somebody elses problem.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:39 AM
Fl1pSde 101
FL1PSDE 101

Fl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone and everyone that matt tuned knows his the best.....in my book hes the best,or else i wouldnt have drove all the way to richmond for a tune...my bestfriends hatch got tuned a while back with a single cam setup....and dat shit is pretty quick,people that know his hatch hatch knows what im talking about,i wouldnt trust anyone else as far as tuning,cause i love my car and, he made sure my car is in top notch and prepared for tuning,! my car pulls hard as shit and its reliable too.......oh yeah matt...my friend did a compilation of the tuning and the trip down there..ima send u the video when he gets a chance to finish em....!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

I seen many recommendation for Matt & this is the only complaint I have seen about matt. But it ain't gonna stop me from asking him to street tune my car soon.

Last edited by Wii; 09-17-2007 at 07:16 AM.

Quick Reply: sohc_mshue (Tuning)