Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Rt10+ a moron=work of art

Old 07-29-2010, 06:23 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Rt10+ a moron=work of art

Originally Posted by Al_P
They sent an "investigator" to my house to have me sign documents and he made it seem very impersonal. Just kinda pulled out papers and expected me to sign without attempting to sell himself/company. In fact i wasnt expecting an investigator, i thought it was a real live lawyer that was going to come by and answer my questions...you know lay everything out in proper places. I ended up having him call the attorney and speak (in front of investigator as he could not answer anything) with them on the phone which was satisfactorily but not really what i was looking for.

That's the same shit the guy at work told me with the "investigator" but he called them runner's and that's all he dealt with the whole time. That is bullshit! Just tell them you just need a little more time to think about things and you need to disregard that contract for now because your not going to pursue anything as of yet. IIRC you have 30 days to back out on ANY contract in the state of VA(but don't quote me on that).
Old 07-29-2010, 06:29 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by Al_P
Ah sorry, i forgot mapquest wont do a direct link to a specific location. Its the first turn left east of Pole Run.

And If anyone has more info on Nachman please speak up. I've already dropped them as the above was more then enough, but i'd still like to hear more to reinforce my confidence.

I felt like it was a large volume firm to begin with. Lol their work van is colored like an exterminators work vehicle...bit much for a law firm. They sent an "investigator" to my house to have me sign documents and he made it seem very impersonal. Just kinda pulled out papers and expected me to sign without attempting to sell himself/company. In fact i wasnt expecting an investigator, i thought it was a real live lawyer that was going to come by and answer my questions...you know lay everything out in proper places. I ended up having him call the attorney and speak (in front of investigator as he could not answer anything) with them on the phone which was satisfactorily but not really what i was looking for.
Yeh, thats a pretty mean curve, it really doesn't look like it, but the picture doesn't do it justice.

Let me know if you want that lawyer's number.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:33 AM
Al_P
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation

Yes ill take it please . This whole day will be dedicated to choosing another attorney.