Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Old 05-17-2007, 09:34 PM
h22power
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
h22power h22power h22power h22power h22power h22power h22power
Default Re: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Va driven sn - JDMS1eeper
real name - Brad Sebera
info - I bought a turbo kit from this guy named Brad Sebera. If anyone knows anything about him, my question is he a scammer? I gave him a money order for my turbo kit on March 27 and after 2 weeks I asked him what the deal with my turbo kit was and he said ive been workin on it, youll get it next weekend. The next weekend i called him and he didnt pick up on fri, sat or sun. Its been almost been 2 months im very worried that he is scamming me. Has anyone bought a kit from him and recieved it? Ive tried calling him latley and he doesnt pick up the phone. He claims that his phone hasnt been working but ive caught him in a lie becuase sometimes when i call him he is on the other line becuase it beeps after the ring so i know that his phone isnt messed up. Before he told me to email him and he will give me an update, his update said he is working on it and it will be available to me, what does that tell me? Then i asked him many of times about my turbo kit and he just ignores my pms. Then finally he tells me that he will email me tonight. I never got an email from him and its been 4 days.He kept telling me i will get it next weekend twice. But yet the first time i talked to him he said that it takes 15-20 buisness days and after 2 months im pretty pissed. Im not gonna give him much longer before i report him to the police for fraud.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:09 AM
GuNnErgOd
FTW

GuNnErgOd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by h22power
real name - Brad Sebera
info - I bought a turbo kit from this guy named Brad Sebera. If anyone knows anything about him, my question is he a scammer? I gave him a money order for my turbo kit on March 27 and after 2 weeks I asked him what the deal with my turbo kit was and he said ive been workin on it, youll get it next weekend. The next weekend i called him and he didnt pick up on fri, sat or sun. Its been almost been 2 months im very worried that he is scamming me. Has anyone bought a kit from him and recieved it? Ive tried calling him latley and he doesnt pick up the phone. He claims that his phone hasnt been working but ive caught him in a lie becuase sometimes when i call him he is on the other line becuase it beeps after the ring so i know that his phone isnt messed up. Before he told me to email him and he will give me an update, his update said he is working on it and it will be available to me, what does that tell me? Then i asked him many of times about my turbo kit and he just ignores my pms. Then finally he tells me that he will email me tonight. I never got an email from him and its been 4 days.He kept telling me i will get it next weekend twice. But yet the first time i talked to him he said that it takes 15-20 buisness days and after 2 months im pretty pissed. Im not gonna give him much longer before i report him to the police for fraud.
If you are still getting dicked around by Brad Sebera, go ahead and subpoena him to small claims court. The court is designed for lawsuits under $5,000 and can be done WITHOUT the aid of an ATTORNEY. Fees are usually minimal, less than $50 dollars. If you are to subpoena further witnesses to testify it will be more.

In order to file a Suit, you will need this information:
1. the name of the defendant,
2. the current address of the defendant,
3. the amount of the plaintiff's claim,
4. the basis of the claim, and
5. Sufficient funds to pay the filing fee and any sheriff's fee for serving the warrant.
For more information about this procedure, visit
http://www.courts.state.va.us/pamphl...ll_claims.html

Brad does indeed have a business license under Sebera Fabrications(Retail Merchant).

To file a claim I would recommend going to Chesterfield County’s Magistrate located at:

9500 Courthouse Road
Chesterfield, VA

The number to reach that office is:
748 – 1410

Further numbers that might be of service:

Chesterfield License Inspector:
748-1229 or 748-1453

Business Licensing
748-1754 or 796-7118

Chesterfield Business Licensing Services Commissioner of the Revenue
748-1281 or 748-1229 or 748-1453

Legal Aid ( Offer FREE legal aid)
1-866-LEGAL-AID
Monday – Friday
9 A.M. – 5 P.M.

Then I would further pursue this endeavor by contacting the Better Business Bureau @ www.bbb.org
Old 05-29-2007, 12:55 PM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

real name - Brad Sebera

Their were delays, you were told about them. You were also told the cell phone was broke and hasn't been working.

No one is getting scammed, Be patient and you'll get your order / or refund.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:37 AM
GuNnErgOd
FTW

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
Their were delays, you were told about them. You were also told the cell phone was broke and hasn't been working.

No one is getting scammed, Be patient and you'll get your order / or refund.
Or only part of it.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:16 PM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

PSTEVO247 sold me a crx with a thrown rod. He put 20w/50 oil in it to hide the rod knock. As soon as i changed the oil, only 2 days after i got the car, it started knocking. I never took it over 3k, and drove it oh so softly after i picked it up. He said he "didn't know", but give me a break, i found royal purple in the car, and it just all of sudden started knocking!?! He scammed me, and he will scam you too. Stay away from this guy.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:08 PM
hcridesi
[a][t]

hcridesi has disabled reputation

brad or "jdmsleeper" is a scammer my friend kyle paid him 600 for a singla cam manifold and dumptube like i think 7 months ago and yeah my friend hasnt seen anything brad wont return his phone calls, emails (most emails), and avoids him at all cost for the most part and never gives him a strait answer about what is going on with his shit. brads shit is almost all ss auto and ebay shit with his tag welded on anyway fuck him.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:30 PM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

Originally Posted by hcridesi
brad or "jdmsleeper" is a scammer my friend kyle paid him 600 for a singla cam manifold and dumptube like i think 7 months ago and yeah my friend hasnt seen anything brad wont return his phone calls, emails (most emails), and avoids him at all cost for the most part and never gives him a strait answer about what is going on with his shit. brads shit is almost all ss auto and ebay shit with his tag welded on anyway fuck him.
Kyle wont return my emails

Kyle wont calls

Kyle missed 4 appointments to have his ECU chipped

Kyles D series setup was complete and he failed to pick up for 1+ months

Kyle went B series and demanded a B series Setup

Kyles B series setup was completed and he failed to pick up

Kyle was FLAGGED down, BY ME and i made him come to my house to pick up some of his parts I had on me because he wont get back with me.

Kyle has been Emailed several times about these setups I've had to make him.

I have spent 800 in fabrication / parts for his setups. His price was 600.

Kyle and his friends are all tied in to thousands of fab work that Ive had to pay and they refuse to pick up parts and demand full refunds, sticking me in the hole for their projects i cant get rid of.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:39 PM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GuNnErgOd
Or only part of it.
You agreed that 100 of it was not to be refunded.

That 100 covered,
Downpipe hardware, Dump Tube Hardware, Turbo Hardware that was un paid for
Repair work to a peakboost dump tube
And a Discount retraction for a Charge pipe FMIC kit.
(discount: $280 charge pipes, $30 in couplers, $40 T bolt clamps. With purchase of down pipe. $200.00 is what i charged for the FMIC kit. For purchasing the downpipe.)

Down pipe wasnt wanted anymore. Customer, claimed he was broke and needed money for his GF's aniversery. Said it fit great, looked great. Just would have to mod the FMIC kit to work with his setup. (he refused to drop his car off to have it all made ON his car). So refund was given.

These kids shoudlnt be trusted, and they have friends who are willing to stick up and or lie for the stories they feed.

Thank God, I have 4 witness's of this whole transaction and in person convos that went on.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:53 PM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

real name - Brad Sebera
Customer was told that the wait would be a while. From the 2nd week, he demanded a dead line update on a hand made custom setup for his car. He was notified and was kept in the loop and in contact.

Customer, Emailed our website to order. Used our Email to contact us. Talked to me in person about using our email as contact. Then stopped using the email service and started calling from 7am to 11 at night non stop.

He was told how their was a wait, He was told the wait will be longer than expected for reasons discused.

Never have a scammed or screwed anyone.

Items were fabricated and his kit was available.

Said he was "Im just broke and i have no money. I just want a refund because I have $2 to me name".

Customer demanded refund and threatened to sue me and take me to court.

Customers products were all absored by ME and i was stuck with HIS bill.

Customer was refunded 100% of original purcase.

I am not a scammer and Customer has his money, while i'm stuck with the items he had me make for HIS car.

That is all.

If you have any questions about this transaction, Send it to me via PM and or Email.

thank you
Old 07-08-2007, 12:41 AM
GuNnErgOd
FTW

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
Down pipe wasnt wanted anymore. Customer, claimed he was broke and needed money for his GF's aniversery. Said it fit great, looked great. Just would have to mod the FMIC kit to work with his setup. (he refused to drop his car off to have it all made ON his car).
Oh my God Brad. I said your TERRIBLE downpipe LOOKED great?? FIT Great!?! WOW! THE DOWNPIPE WAS HORRIBLE! There was NO way to modify the piping kit to fit that terrible thing. Not to mention the re-routed exhaust pipe wasn't long enough, nor even POINTED remotely close to the rear of the car. I never refused to drop off my car, but I'm glad I did. I would have never gotten my car back.

Boo Brad Sebera and S-FAB.

Quick Reply: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.