Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-30-2009, 09:59 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
i couldnt make it out of doug's driveway without scraping my exhaust, im not sure how he will make it out of his own driveway if he goes any lower AND puts a real exhaust on.
lol so what car did you finally get
Old 12-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

i dont need a bunch of car mags....but ill prob come get them anyways lolol
They're goin in the trash if no one wants them...

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Thats an S10 dude..You dont wanna go to low look at the axles on cars that are toooo low and if you go tooo low you wont beable to handle turns and etc..They way my civic was is the lowest i would go
I atleast want the front a little bit lower.... The car being level bothers me... B/c the rear fenders are lower than the front... I need a rake...

i couldnt make it out of doug's driveway without scraping my exhaust, im not sure how he will make it out of his own driveway if he goes any lower AND puts a real exhaust on.
I can do it... Trust me...

Originally Posted by K20_hisatch
Neptune seems like a good option for tuning, people say its on par with hondata, but in truth you could probably find a used s300 for cheaper than a new neptune rtp. Either one of these would be more than suitable for your setup. The only cutout I would ever run would be one of the ones from speedwaymotors, its not like the QTP one, I can't see how this one could leak but its also like 600 dollars, and its not like theres a ton of room to run it. heres a link.
http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Electr...outs,4613.html
If I go w/ a cut out, I'm goin w/ a manual cutout... Hotrod style... If I could get away w/ it I'd make it come out of the hood...
Old 12-30-2009, 10:25 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

lol so what car did you finally get
still rocking the SE-R. cant get rid of it, so i guess im just going to build it. once i get a yob that is....

Last edited by The Nisbro; 12-30-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:38 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

still rocking the SE-R. cant get rid of it, so i guess im just going to build it. once i get a yob that is....
I think you should keep it... They're hardly seen around here actually done up... Except for that boosted one we saw yesterday... lullz...

And that Cavalier! WIN!

PS. Casey would it be ok if I pulled the dust shield off the bottom of the trans? Its rubbing my axle for whatever reason...
Old 12-30-2009, 10:48 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I think you should keep it... They're hardly seen around here actually done up... Except for that boosted one we saw yesterday... lullz...
I KNOW...WTF?! i know of 1 other local one thats actually built, but i havent seen him around in a while. and i have NEVER seen that boosted one that was in your neighborhood yesterday...i want to go talk to that guy.

And that Cavalier! WIN!
LOLOL i completely forgot about that..."he doug, there's your caviqueer" *guy sees us staring and floors it* "OH SHIT IT WAS BOOSTED?!!!?"
Old 12-30-2009, 11:13 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

I wouldnt pull it off it keeps dirt and rocks from going inside the tranny and messing up the teeth
Old 12-30-2009, 11:22 AM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

PS. Casey would it be ok if I pulled the dust shield off the bottom of the trans? Its rubbing my axle for whatever reason...
How in the hell is it rubbing your axle?

I wouldnt pull it off it keeps dirt and rocks from going inside the tranny and messing up the teeth
+1, especially as low as he wants his damn car to be. He grades gravel parking lots.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:24 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004

+1, especially as low as he wants his damn car to be. He grades gravel parking lots.
Yea i dont see how its hitting his axles when i had my civic mine was pushed in alil and was scraping my flywheel but i pushed it back out its not really anywhere near axles

Attachment 76252

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 12-30-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004

I don't know unless it got bent layin in my driveway or something... I'll get out and fix it tomorrow...

I'd like to be able to grade gravel parkin lots again...
Old 12-30-2009, 12:47 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

i want something like this (one piece exalta headlights, stillen front lip, i'd use a different grill though)

but more like this (same car quick photoshop, i <3 OEM vivid teal)

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic