Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 04-29-2012 | 04:48 PM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by Roxtar
replying to old post with video of how that stuff is actually made
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8CGGYamuE&feature=related
Whoa! That is awesome, metal working is really interesting and cool to watch. I'd love to have an old english wheel and stuff like that in my garage on day.

That guy can weld..
Old 04-29-2012 | 04:49 PM
Schlitz
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Old 04-29-2012 | 04:55 PM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by one wheel drive
Actually its Kevin Schwantz's book. But, I'm actually embarrased to say I've never read Code's. Will print it and put it by the crapper
Old 04-29-2012 | 05:14 PM
Southwade
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Originally Posted by Halfrican
Actually its Kevin Schwantz's book. But, I'm actually embarrased to say I've never read Code's. Will print it and put it by the crapper
I'm reading it right now for the first time.
Old 04-29-2012 | 05:43 PM
fc3spitsfire
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

wow what a fun day of riding.. pushed a lil to hard turning left through an intersection and had the rear step out on me, but it felt surprisingly controlled on the duc compared to when i had it happen on my cbr??

also i have both Twist of the wrist dvd's and found them very informative, even with the old school classroom video feel to it.
Old 04-29-2012 | 05:51 PM
Southwade
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

I also want to take Corner Speed and Corner Spin one day...

http://www.cornerspeed.net/
Old 04-29-2012 | 06:11 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by one wheel drive
I also want to take Corner Speed and Corner Spin one day...

http://www.cornerspeed.net/
Go here. https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycl...urg-nc-438068/
Old 04-29-2012 | 06:29 PM
Southwade
TwoWheels YearRound

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
Thanks for the link.
Old 04-29-2012 | 06:37 PM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Originally Posted by fc3spitsfire
wow what a fun day of riding.. pushed a lil to hard turning left through an intersection and had the rear step out on me, but it felt surprisingly controlled on the duc compared to when i had it happen on my cbr??

also i have both Twist of the wrist dvd's and found them very informative, even with the old school classroom video feel to it.
I've had it happen a couple of times now. Don't have anything to compare it to, but it is always a little bit of a rush.
Old 04-29-2012 | 06:38 PM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Side note: Is there anyway to tune the CO levels and reset TPS and all that stuff without the typical ecu reading system shops have? My bike needs a little tune..

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread