Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

List of the local undercover cop cars?

Old 03-20-2004, 10:33 AM
1sikcivic
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1sikcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: List of the local undercover cop cars?

a friend of mine told me virginia police are only permitted to operate american made vehicles while on duty. Whatever they drive afterwards is all up to them.
Old 03-20-2004, 11:14 AM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1sikcivic
a friend of mine told me virginia police are only permitted to operate american made vehicles while on duty. Whatever they drive afterwards is all up to them.
You're ghey...oh shit!!! Banned too....
Old 03-20-2004, 11:30 AM
RTCUL8R
It's just a Neon :)

RTCUL8R has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sung
thanks for that bit of COMPLETELY USELESS INFORMATION.

LMFAO!!!
Old 03-21-2004, 11:46 AM
UltimatIllusion

UltimatIllusion has disabled reputation

Okai, ive seen the following: VA Beach: Near pavillion... Marked and unmarked newer Bugs. Indian River & Kempsville: Dark Blue First gen Cavalier pulled someone over, Dark blue Corsica as well. Kempsville & Centreville & Woods Corner: old Minivan with antennaes, Followed my friend and i around the parking lot, so we seperated ways and confused him and lost him. lets see, ive seen beleve it or not a Ford Tempo 80s gen pulling someone over in chesapeake, and ive also seen a Pinto... i drove up next to it... i looked... pointed and laughed and passed him, he turned his lights on... and tried to follow me... i was already doing like 115... i was shocked as hell when he was catching up to me... and then... i dunno what happened... he either blew his motor, or fucked something up, cause his engine started smokin out...
Old 03-21-2004, 12:52 PM
ron2k1
Registered Member

ron2k1 has disabled reputation

ive seen a old beat up crysler with a puke green color paint with guys that had on DEA jackets and small blue lights in the back and the grill , and a silver taurus, all in the deep creek area, i seen a white dodge ram on 64 with clear taillights pulling somone
Old 03-21-2004, 08:05 PM
B EMDBLU
Bimmer Prick

B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU B EMDBLU

I'm waiting for the chevette cop car...once that happens I will quit driving forever
Old 03-22-2004, 06:45 AM
UltimatIllusion

UltimatIllusion has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ClipsnStock
I'm waiting for the chevette cop car...once that happens I will quit driving forever
Ya that shit would be gay as hell... my friend told me he was pulled over in chesapeake by a cop in a Civic Hatch... it had some ghetto imitating Ultraspeed Decal on it but the hatch was totally riced out in ways Ultraspeed Does NOT do things... As my friend described it, he said it looked like the cop was trying to look like he was on Ultraspeed to race him, however the decal had a slightly different font, and the car had Altezzas and loaded with aftermarket decals...

I've seen something simular with Speed Concepts, However it was a dark newer cavalier, not sure of the color exactly... he was pulling someone over as i passed him... i couldnt really tell if the font was off on the decal either... i wasnt really thinking about it or paying attention other than the fact that i thought that team worked for the cops... (which i later found wasnt true)

Last edited by UltimatIllusion; 03-22-2004 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

dont think this has been posted yet but if it has im sorry for bringing this thread from the dead...i was chillen at one of my friends house today he lives buy a cop car repare shop or something like that and we sall a hummer H2 police car....it was pretty crazy, so for all u off-roaders out there that think that the cops couldnt get to u before watch out because now there is.
Old 04-09-2004, 11:01 AM
3xNakedCall
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

Originally Posted by GNUsnowboarder
dont think this has been posted yet but if it has im sorry for bringing this thread from the dead...i was chillen at one of my friends house today he lives buy a cop car repare shop or something like that and we sall a hummer H2 police car....it was pretty crazy, so for all u off-roaders out there that think that the cops couldnt get to u before watch out because now there is.
the only offroading an h2 is going to do is when a wife backs over the landscaping
Old 04-09-2004, 11:06 AM
cfhoodeclipse
R3BORN

cfhoodeclipse is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by djnoodle
did anybody think that they were just going to work or comming back from work???? if i am going to work in my bdu's and someone see's me, i dont drive a civic for tha air force, just to GET TO WORK!!! how smart are some people?
i was thinkin the same thing

Quick Reply: List of the local undercover cop cars?