Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any Scions on here?

Old 11-20-2007, 07:02 AM
yeldak99
LickMyButthole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99
Default Re: Any Scions on here?

Blitz- Were you at Gobblefest @ lustine scion? There was a RS2 there that was boosted.

Colocho- I would stay away from Kenny @ turbochargers... That is kenny strickler, the guy who used to run ZPI, read up on scionlife about him... real shady dude, and owes alot of people alot of money... just my $.02 I wish I could see those pictures, stupid military computers.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Peezy
The Cool

Peezy Peezy Peezy Peezy Peezy

Originally Posted by yeldak99
Blitz- Were you at Gobblefest @ lustine scion? There was a RS2 there that was boosted.

Colocho- I would stay away from Kenny @ turbochargers... That is kenny strickler, the guy who used to run ZPI, read up on scionlife about him... real shady dude, and owes alot of people alot of money... just my $.02 I wish I could see those pictures, stupid military computers.
Anyone know why the ZPI sites was shut down?
Old 11-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Strike69
Registered Member

Strike69 has disabled reputation

I think he sold it or something, saying he couldn't finance to run it anymore. But I know a lot of people are mad at that guy. I think he owes them money because they never received the parts they ordered or something along those lines
Old 11-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Peezy
The Cool

Oh damn, that sucks. Hope the people he ripped off get their money back or something. They should deff. take him to court.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:48 PM
colocho19
My own little World

colocho19 colocho19 colocho19 colocho19 colocho19

Originally Posted by Strike69
I think he sold it or something, saying he couldn't finance to run it anymore. But I know a lot of people are mad at that guy. I think he owes them money because they never received the parts they ordered or something along those lines
Originally Posted by Peezy
Oh damn, that sucks. Hope the people he ripped off get their money back or something. They should deff. take him to court.
well what i know is that kenny only ran things at ZPI he was not the owner the owner is some rich dude, remenber the race with the 100,000 maserati vs scion tc heres the link:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d...2527ed86e9.htm

well the owner of that car is the real owner of the ZPI industries company and he decided to sell the company all im trying to say that it was not kenny's fault all of this happen but shure you got to blame the guy who was representing ZPI.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:55 PM
yeldak99
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

how wrong you are. Kenny and the other guy were part owners... 50/50 each... kenny was the guy that ran the day to day operation of ZPI, the other guy did most of the financing and all. Kenny wanted to purchase the other guys stake in the company and he wasn't having it. while they were having their battle orders were still being placed and all... basically, zpi got bigger than they ever had expected and they didn't have the people money or product to keep up with the demand, when all was said and done alot of people were ripped off, I think it was somewhere around $30k-$50k people are owed. They have a huge lawsuit against them. I didn't ever meet kenny, but from what I heard at one time he was a good guy, and really new his shit..... but money will do alot to a man. Its my understanding that turbochargers.com is included in the lawsuit, because they knowingly sold zpi turbo kits, while the company was going under.... just what I've read on scionlife.... do a search on there, theres a huge thread that explains what happened with ZPI...
Old 11-20-2007, 04:51 PM
colocho19
My own little World

Originally Posted by yeldak99
how wrong you are. Kenny and the other guy were part owners... 50/50 each... kenny was the guy that ran the day to day operation of ZPI, the other guy did most of the financing and all. Kenny wanted to purchase the other guys stake in the company and he wasn't having it. while they were having their battle orders were still being placed and all... basically, zpi got bigger than they ever had expected and they didn't have the people money or product to keep up with the demand, when all was said and done alot of people were ripped off, I think it was somewhere around $30k-$50k people are owed. They have a huge lawsuit against them. I didn't ever meet kenny, but from what I heard at one time he was a good guy, and really new his shit..... but money will do alot to a man. Its my understanding that turbochargers.com is included in the lawsuit, because they knowingly sold zpi turbo kits, while the company was going under.... just what I've read on scionlife.... do a search on there, theres a huge thread that explains what happened with ZPI...
cool thanx for the info like i said everything i told you is cause someone else told me wether is true or not i have no idea. but whatever i ive been working with him and turbochargers and for now hes been good with me i trust for him to built my scion cause he knows and i mean really knows scion tc's and what they can do with it and what the car is able to handle there's no flaw in that!
Old 11-20-2007, 04:55 PM
colocho19
My own little World

hey has any one seen this?

http://www.nittotire.com/#index%2Emi...e%2Escion%5Ftc
Old 11-20-2007, 05:03 PM
yeldak99
LickMyButthole

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/view...t=happened+zpi

I agree with you... kenny knows tC's. he actually worked on the kit on my car (when the previous owner had it).
Old 11-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Peezy
The Cool

Originally Posted by colocho19
Yeah I've seen it before, I think they said it was making like 500+whp and 500+tq as well. That damn thing is a monster, I would love to have my tC built like that.

Quick Reply: Any Scions on here?