Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-15-2012, 08:53 AM
dhsmokymcpot
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dhsmokymcpot has disabled reputation
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Okay,while we're on the subject of exotics/badass cars.....
My sister in law just bought a house on La Marre,which is the road directly across route 11/Williamson from the main entrance to Hollins University.There are two houses right at the beginning of the road that each have huge barn looking garages(like,something that could easily hold dozens of cars each).Anybody know anyhting about these?One of her co-workers,when coming by to help unpack one day,said that the attached three car garage on one of the houses was open,and there were two Ferraris in it("One old looking one,and one new looking one".Fucking women).
So ive lived right up the street from those houses for about 15 years. I rarely see them taking anything exotic out of the driveway, now thats not to say they aren't there, Ive just never seen them. Now I have seen a new tesla turning on to La Marre and guessed that was where it was going. But as to knowing anything about them or the cars, couldn't tell ya.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:37 AM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Not sure what's in there I live right by him and have never really seen much I do know there are two minty spitfires in there but as for ferraris idk

Lol at LFA
Old 05-15-2012, 09:40 AM
DURHUR
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
Not sure what's in there I live right by him and have never really seen much I do know there are two minty spitfires in there but as for ferraris idk

Lol at LFA
I think i was behind you on 81 the other day.Do you have personalized plates?

Spotted a nice little grey crx earlier today.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:09 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Why lol @ LFA? It's baaaaaaad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5R-oi91bd4
Old 05-15-2012, 10:28 AM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

^ +1
Old 05-15-2012, 10:35 AM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

The LFA is insanely expensive and not any faster than MUCH cheaper super cars. However, there's something just magic about it. Where the Veyron was purely an engineering experiment to see how fast a can go. The LFA is an engineering experiment on how well cutting edge technology can be implemented into a car. It's the closest thing to a concept car that you can buy(well, not really BUY it. Fuck it's expensive.)

I was just besides an alpine white 335is on williamson I honked and gave a thumbs up but the tint on the windows was WAY dark and I couldn't tell who was driving or if they acknowledged. The exhaust didn't sound stock, but I have no idea on mods.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:41 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

So, anybody else stop by Salem Civic Center at the Yokohama trucks to see them auto Xing the four Scion FRS's? They sounded great, and looked good.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:46 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
The LFA is insanely expensive and not any faster than MUCH cheaper super cars.
Don't disagree with anything you just said, but I do want to mention that it's comparable in terms of performance to most other super cars that are well into the six figure mark. Actually, when you think about it, there are quite a few exotics that aren't impressive in terms of performance at all, but they do offer more than just performance.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:53 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TongWoo
So, anybody else stop by Salem Civic Center at the Yokohama trucks to see them auto Xing the four Scion FRS's? They sounded great, and looked good.
Man,I went by there after work to check it out.Sat there for a few minutes,but they never drove any of them.When you stopped by my work,I didn't really realize they were FRS's you were talking about.For some reason I was thinking about.....ah whatever the FWD Scion coupe is.....Anyway,when I saw them I realized what they were.They're actually really cool looking cars.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I lol at the LFA because of its price tag for something that really isn't that great, a car that gets beat by something as cheap as a Gtr that isn't even in supercar class but has the price of a 458 Italia. You also can't just buy an LFA you have to lease it for 2 years at 200k then you can decide to purchase it for whatever the remaining price is of the car. I just see it as a wannabe supercar because Toyota has put anything decent and eyecatching on the market since the supra.

On another note I dont have personalized plates Christian so it must've been someone else.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD