Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:23 PM
OCD
miata fag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD
Default Re: Post the best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car.

rename this thread: 'most recent photo of your car'
Old 06-26-2011, 04:28 PM
strokergently
Registered Member

strokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SOHCit
and you are?
Im the guy who read best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car in the thread title...Hellen Keller could have taken a better picture of that sack of shit car. Christ, if the picture was taken with a phone in a parking lot and you cant even get the car parked behind you out of the picture...you freaking suck and the picture definitely sucks. Thats who i am. You have a fanfuckingtastic evening guy.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:29 PM
strokergently
Registered Member

strokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these partsstrokergently is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Someone who PROBOBLY drives a civic,LOVES HATERS and i'm sure has the sticker for it and is a faggle.
Dont have a Civic, i do love haters, and the only sticker i have is the one your mom gave me when i left her house last night to show i payed for that terrible bj she gave out.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:30 PM
MoarLow
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

Originally Posted by strokergently
Im the guy who read best picture YOU'VE taken of YOUR car in the thread title...Hellen Keller could have taken a better picture of that sack of shit car. Christ, if the picture was taken with a phone in a parking lot and you cant even get the car parked behind you out of the picture...you freaking suck and the picture definitely sucks. Thats who i am. You have a fanfuckingtastic evening guy.
lulz at me being a photog.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:32 PM
strokergently
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SOHCit
lulz at me being a photog.
Well you did post a picture you took in a thread with the word BEST in the title.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:38 PM
MoarLow
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

Well you did post a picture you took in a thread with the word BEST in the title.
ok.....
Old 06-26-2011, 07:00 PM
DURHUR
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Dont have a Civic, i do love haters, and the only sticker i have is the one your mom gave me when i left her house last night to show i payed for that terrible bj she gave out.
ALL FAGGOTS LOVE HATERS.

FAGGOT.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:33 PM
FObangah
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Yeah it says "The BEST YOU'VE taken.." . Maybe that's the best pic he has taken. It didn't say "Best picture of a car EVARRR!"

This thread is definitely not a pissing contest, 89% of the members here drive SHIT and/or have SHIT cameras. Did you post "The best picture you've taken of your car" ? I'm drunk and have no-want to look back through the thread for it.

For reference I drive a scooter but have a Canon Rebel T3.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:41 AM
MoarLow
Derp Status

Originally Posted by FObangah

For reference I drive a scooter but have a Canon Rebel T3.
Your scooter is probably doper than anything he has owned lulz.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:04 PM
strokergently
Registered Member

If thats the best pic he can take then he fucking sucks @ life. Like i said, a blind deaf woman could take a better pic then that.