Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 06-02-2012, 07:32 AM
pieisgude
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Watched Sam blast up 221 with the cut out open. Lol.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:25 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by New007
I've seen plenty of exotics, but never have I seen an AMG SLS. Beautiful car.
There are 2 in Roanoke. One of them is stored in the building with blacked out windows beside Brambleton Imports. Got to drive it about 5 feet one day...it was neat and all, but i'd never own one.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:26 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Spotted BoostedBimmer(or his clone,haha)on 419 today.

Oh,and I saw the red/bergundy/primer E30 sedan with wide wheels yesterday.Looks really agressive.i think it's turbo'd-was pretty far away,but it was easily spinning in 2nd gear and turning up really quickly.Not sure what provoked the random demonstration of speed

Last edited by TNGChris; 06-02-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:53 PM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Spotted BoostedBimmer(or his clone,haha)on 419 today.

Oh,and I saw the red/bergundy/primer E30 sedan with wide wheels yesterday.Looks really agressive.i think it's turbo'd-was pretty far away,but it was easily spinning in 2nd gear and turning up really quickly.Not sure what provoked the random demonstration of speed
Yeah, that was probably me.
I really need to find that other 1 series lol I cant believe I haven't seen it yet, I spent quite a bit of time in that part of town

Last edited by boostedb1mmer; 06-02-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:57 PM
DURHUR
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Spotted a really tall xj around lakeside this morning.Lift looked 6.5+ and looked to be on stock wheels.Didn't look awesome.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:33 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Spotted a really tall xj around lakeside this morning.Lift looked 6.5+ and looked to be on stock wheels.Didn't look awesome.
Did it have Bushwacker flares? If it was black/dark grey, I know him. It's silly looking.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:47 PM
DURHUR
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Did it have Bushwacker flares? If it was black/dark grey, I know him. It's silly looking.
Yeah,it did.He blasted full pull up melrose too.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:39 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Yeah,it did.He blasted full pull up melrose too.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:47 PM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Chris, the gold CCW's look incredible bro!
Old 06-10-2012, 01:26 PM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Spotted TNGchris doing work on the track at VIR

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD