Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.

Old 03-27-2004, 08:05 PM
Carter
nannerpus, nannerpus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.

it was litlespic on jay's name.

no one saw my ff drift in the camry, I was surprised how well it did.

I have such a headache.
Old 03-28-2004, 07:08 AM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I had a great time, and met a bunch of new people. I have a huge black and blue spot on my left leg (where my cell phone was) that hurts like hell.

o yea and CHAD = go cart MASTER!!!
Old 03-28-2004, 07:39 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

All right... I had a good time, it was a lot of fun, a few guys kinda put me in a crummy mood becasue they wanted the group buy and didnt show up in time and I didnt want to push my luck with the guy becuase he had been totally cool with us coming and doin this and said he always like the big groups... so I didnt want to get him in a foul mood and not want us back..

The first post in this thread was be there between 3-4 because we were WALKING in the room at 4 to BUY the TICKETS. So again, sorry if y ou couldnt make it on time, you could have called someone and told them you were goin to be late and someone could have spotted the cash for a ticket until you got there to pay for them.

Other than that it was a blast, toocool lost his wallet, what a bummer, jakes bbq turned out awesome this time... we had enough chairs and tables and no wait.. felt like royality... well I did atleast...

I want to do it again, how does april the 18th at 2pm sound? We can do the same thing, meet there at like 1 - 130 walk in at 2pm, Ill get res's at jakes bbq for 5pm and after that.. who knows.. not a lot on sunday nights... but there is literally no one at motorworld on sundays...
Old 03-28-2004, 07:45 AM
jgotti23
My name is HOV!

jgotti23 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NoReverse
who were you jgotti?
black guy..grey shirt, white k-swiss, limpin' around from the Off road karts...U??
Old 03-28-2004, 07:47 AM
jgotti23
My name is HOV!

jgotti23 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Stangsta
Yeah, you fuckers that didn't go dont know what you missed! That was some fun shit!! The best part was at the end on the last 2 races. I think nobody gave a fuck cause we were leavin anyway, but it turned into a go kart demolition derby!! I wrecked just because I was laughin so hard. You guys know how to have a good time. Worth every penny!

And then Bandit with the driftin in the JDM Bird......hell fuckin yeah!!

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN ASSHOLE!!!! -Outlaw track attandant.......Hahahahahhaha!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA shit was funny LOL
Old 03-28-2004, 07:50 AM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by litlespic
jakes bbq turned out awesome this time... we had enough chairs and tables and no wait.. felt like royality...

I want to do it again, how does april the 18th at 2pm sound? We can do the same thing, meet there at like 1 - 130 walk in at 2pm, Ill get res's at jakes bbq for 5pm and after that.. who knows.. not a lot on sunday nights... but there is literally no one at motorworld on sundays...
Im down. They really werent too busy yesterday, it was just that on some tracks you can only go 10 at a time and we had a larger group and had to wait for others to go first. Busy IMO would be waiting 30+ minutes to hit a track. The longest I waited was about 10-15 minutes. Then again I did wait a while for the "road race" track, but that track was fucking ghey! Save that one for the kiddies.
Old 03-28-2004, 08:05 AM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by Stangsta
Im down. They really werent too busy yesterday, it was just that on some tracks you can only go 10 at a time and we had a larger group and had to wait for others to go first. Busy IMO would be waiting 30+ minutes to hit a track. The longest I waited was about 10-15 minutes. Then again I did wait a while for the "road race" track, but that track was fucking ghey! Save that one for the kiddies.
The road race track was real lame, but that one track that let 15-20 on at a time was AWSOME!!!! There were some serious accidents there, but that's a given when it's all of us racing

That outlaw guy was CRAZY!!! I thought for sure he was going to kick someones ass.

If this is going to happen count me in for sure
Old 03-28-2004, 08:11 AM
-Danimal
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

i came late haha like 2 minutes before time was up, at least the dudes were cool and let me ride for free, to bad they gave me the one without gas lol
Old 03-28-2004, 08:44 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by WYT R1CE
i came late haha like 2 minutes before time was up, at least the dudes were cool and let me ride for free, to bad they gave me the one without gas lol
hahahahahaahahaha I wish I would have witnessed that!
Old 03-28-2004, 08:55 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

All right... I had a good time, it was a lot of fun, a few guys kinda put me in a crummy mood becasue they wanted the group buy and didnt show up in time and I didnt want to push my luck with the guy becuase he had been totally cool with us coming and doin this and said he always like the big groups... so I didnt want to get him in a foul mood and not want us back..

The first post in this thread was be there between 3-4 because we were WALKING in the room at 4 to BUY the TICKETS. So again, sorry if y ou couldnt make it on time, you could have called someone and told them you were goin to be late and someone could have spotted the cash for a ticket until you got there to pay for them.
yeah sorry about that. me and devin showed late because of bad traffic and me helping a friend get his car straight. oh well, i just spent like 3x as much as everyone else. still had fun

Originally Posted by jgotti23
black guy..grey shirt, white k-swiss, limpin' around from the Off road karts...U??
fat dude, dc hat, shorts and a dark blue t shirt

Originally Posted by Carter
I have such a headache.
oops

Quick Reply: Saturday, March 27th, you know the deal.