Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Snow on the way

Old 12-20-2009, 05:55 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Snow on the way

I see what you mean *adjusting screen brightness*
Old 12-21-2009, 04:14 AM
kidinatype_s
Registered Member

kidinatype_s has disabled reputation

well I lost my front lip, had to do a parking lot radiator change, and now the plastic shield under my bumper is about to fall off....lol
Old 12-21-2009, 04:23 AM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by kidinatype_s
well I lost my front lip, had to do a parking lot radiator change, and now the plastic shield under my bumper is about to fall off....lol
Inearly tore off my font bumper today. And casey, youll be happy to know one of my cannards was ripped off. The other one will also be removed while I redesign them

Im rocking no front bumper for a few days while they let this shit melt. :|
Old 12-21-2009, 04:31 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

We're supposed to get another 6-10 inches on xmas eve
Old 12-21-2009, 04:45 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

AWD ftmfw i love it
Old 12-21-2009, 04:46 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I really appreciate owning a Jeep with Boggers on it. I saw so many people digging their cars out. All I did was jump in, let it warm up, 4wd and out she came with no problems. I drove around for an hour seeing if anyone was stuck and needed help.

Also fun to ride a 4wheeler on the streets and play around all day .
Old 12-21-2009, 04:50 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by -JB-
I really appreciate owning a Jeep with Boggers on it. I saw so many people digging their cars out. All I did was jump in, let it warm up, 4wd and out she came with no problems. I drove around for an hour seeing if anyone was stuck and needed help.

Also fun to ride a 4wheeler on the streets and play around all day .
I always heard boggers suck in the snow , but you shoulda came and picked a nga up. I was sooooo bored. I was about to make the puppy start drinking with me.

The road comode made it to work today, I thought I was gonna get stuck a few times tho, 33 sucks this morn.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:50 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Didnt even have to dig my car out jus let it warm up and went it was fun besides hitting every ball of snow and ice in the middle of the road my intercooler was coverd
Old 12-21-2009, 08:01 AM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I don't know.Earon had me get wine to go with dinner........and it went with dessert,and snack,and football games,etc....Plus plenty of beer.So,I'm feeling it right now.
It just makes me mad,cause there's some pretty hot 15ish year old chicks in this 'hood(if you're into that kind of thing).I know what I'd be doing if I was him.Not that I condone that type of stuff.
...Of course,this is all after being out driving.That'd be bad,mmm-kay.
Chris
You mean his days of finger-banging ole Mary Jane Rottencrotch haven't begun yet?
Old 12-21-2009, 08:30 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by JROW
I always heard boggers suck in the snow , but you shoulda came and picked a nga up. I was sooooo bored. I was about to make the puppy start drinking with me.

The road comode made it to work today, I thought I was gonna get stuck a few times tho, 33 sucks this morn.
Yeah I heard that to, which is the reason I put them on just to see for myself. Actually they dig in the snow awesome and are very predictable. I could whip the ass end around and control it through the whole turn with out a problem. I am very impressed with they way they handled. My gas mileage in 4wheel drive and these bastards on didn't like each other, so the DD tires are back on and they do great in the snow also.

Here I'll rub in some more fun I had. Saturday rode the 4wheeler around on the back roads. Pulled family members around on the sled down the road. Did some slay riding, built a fire at night and drank beers by the campfire with my brother. Next time if you call someone, that person may pick you up.

Quick Reply: Snow on the way