Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tonight (10 - 1)

Old 10-06-2005 | 07:32 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Tonight (10 - 1)

Originally Posted by Nic
this thread
... needs a lemur.
Old 10-06-2005 | 08:47 AM
john 89
Registered Member

john 89 has disabled reputation

booooo
Old 10-06-2005 | 09:40 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
I never twisted the mo story around. you wernt there nore were you invalved. It was a 2 cars jump. it was a bad race. and i already said i didnt care about the race or its out come, so why keep bringin it up? i dont care.

im always invloved mother fucker. who the hell you think helped set it up? who the hell you think nic and mo were on the phone with the whole night?
YOU ran YOUR mouth and talked a bunch of shit and got YOUR ass handed to you.

if your done with this, then keep your mouth shut and stop trying to stir stuff up...........
Old 10-06-2005 | 09:55 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Old 10-06-2005 | 10:00 AM
cimburke23

cimburke23 has disabled reputation

Ok here is my 2cents regardless of who wants to hear it or not.

Brad - You car was fast, but like what always happens you either blow your shit up, or you sell it due to financial reasons. I havent ever seen you with one car and stick with it, or do it completely right and leave it alone when it is set. You know this is true, take it how you may like, i dont have any problems with you and i hope this doesnt create any. Also you always do try and seem above people by gathering knowledge from what other people write and reword it to sound as if it is your own.

Chris - You are spoiled (so am i), you know this and i think i know this better than anyone on this forum. Yet i know everything you have you have bought (with money you earned) or built with your money (besides the garage), you are always dealing to make what you already have turn into what you want. You always seem to outdue all my goals u fucking circus midget

You two need to quit bickering, Brad you car was NOT making 450whp, there is no way, when i watched the video of you at the track and the "charge pipe blowing off" at the 1000 foot mark, i dont believe it blew then, there is no way you would have maintained that mph, it might have blown but it did NOT blow that early. Chris you racecar still needs work, you know this, and you dont claim not to. Regardless of what boost you were running, the shit is quick. Whoop-did-dee-fucking doo if it is a 1850 lb car it is Track Built, Brad you cannot be like well my car is a street car, chris' car is a RACECAR, purpose built so you tossing that shit into there really has no affect on the price of tea in china. So whoever gets pissed at this can really eat shit and die for all i care, im just sick of seeing you two going at it.

Cliffs:

Quit BITCHING.
Old 10-06-2005 | 10:07 AM
spnamnt
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cimburke23

Brad - You car was fast, but like what always happens you either blow your shit up, or you sell it due to financial reasons. I havent ever seen you with one car and stick with it, or do it completely right and leave it alone when it is set. You know this is true, take it how you may like, i dont have any problems with you and i hope this doesnt create any. Also you always do try and seem above people by gathering knowledge from what other people write and reword it to sound as if it is your own.

Chris - You are spoiled (so am i), you know this and i think i know this better than anyone on this forum. Yet i know everything you have you have bought (with money you earned) or built with your money (besides the garage), you are always dealing to make what you already have turn into what you want. You always seem to outdue all my goals u fucking circus midget

You two need to quit bickering, Brad you car was NOT making 450whp, there is no way, when i watched the video of you at the track and the "charge pipe blowing off" at the 1000 foot mark, i dont believe it blew then, there is no way you would have maintained that mph, it might have blown but it did NOT blow that early. Chris you racecar still needs work, you know this, and you dont claim not to. Regardless of what boost you were running, the shit is quick. Whoop-did-dee-fucking doo if it is a 1850 lb car it is Track Built, Brad you cannot be like well my car is a street car, chris' car is a RACECAR, purpose built so you tossing that shit into there really has no affect on the price of tea in china. So whoever gets pissed at this can really eat shit and die for all i care, im just sick of seeing you two going at it.

Cliffs:

Quit BITCHING.
TRUE STORY
Old 10-06-2005 | 11:07 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

well said
Old 10-06-2005 | 11:46 AM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

God I hope the Bickering stops. Lets all be friends again
Old 10-06-2005 | 01:09 PM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LOCO
im always invloved mother fucker. who the hell you think helped set it up? who the hell you think nic and mo were on the phone with the whole night?
YOU ran YOUR mouth and talked a bunch of shit and got YOUR ass handed to you.

if your done with this, then keep your mouth shut and stop trying to stir stuff up...........
l

lol, if you ask anyone. Mo and me sat by our cars saying nothing, our friends did all the shit talking and we went out and had all the fun

But yeah, I'm going to bring something up. Ive said it, Youve said it and Chris has. And most of all we keep blameing each other. The Maturity we are showing on this fourm. I'll admit, I need to grow up. But you guys should admit it to so we can take teh 1st step in resolving all this fighting.

Loco - Whats your real name BTW? Well first this id like to say is sorry for talkin shit to you or any of your friends. I should have defended my self with chris's first statement in a better way that I did. It was childish to keep this going just to see what would be said next.

So lets end this bickering and move on. K? :High Five:

Chris - Sorry for beingin up personal stuff. You brought up personal things also and it wasnt right for me to respond the way I did, just adding fuel to the fire. But you shouldnt reply adding fuel too. If we cant work out our differnces it'll just keep building up and wont ever end. I know I wasnt in your car when you ran and I dont need to talk about that on here. But who's to say that you know what my car has? Or say that what ive said was wrong. 400-450 range is all I had to go on for my WHP. And it was maybe near there or not. I didnt get a chance to Dyno before it went. Maybe next time I'll Dyno sooner and only state it makes factory until proven other wise

I'll quit being an ass hole if you agree to do the same, Lets end this bickering and move on.

Ok, lets move on and quit bickering, at least I'm on the right path and takeing taht first step to moveing on.

See you guys out on the race track, good luck
Old 10-06-2005 | 01:23 PM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cimburke23

Quit BITCHING.
Its no hard feeling Jason, we are still kewl

Your right, I used to buy and sell cars a lot. But this one Ive had for 3 years. (beginning of 03)

Yes the motor blew, but it wasnt like it was my fualt or anyone elses. It was just too much for it to handle and it gave in. But i'm more than willing to rebuild and start again so hopefully next time you come down we can run at the track a few times for fun Remember topspeed pulls on 895? lol jk

The loss of my motor is the least of my worries, It was fun while it lasted and I didnt have hardly anything invested

About the 450whp. I didnt say it had 450, just said it was in the 400-450 range as a guess. The honest thing I should have said i guess was... 129whp is about what it shoudl put out stock... So i guess that until i get it on a dyno to find out JK

But anyways, when are you commin back to VA? Your never here long at all.

Quick Reply: Tonight (10 - 1)