Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Stock or Modified did me good.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:40 AM
cb7LeXy
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cb7LeXy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stock or Modified did me good.

I gotta say even though i never got a quote for getting my car painted when i went today These guys were by far the coolest dudes ive ever met, and so down to earth too. of course i had to bring my grandpops along cuz hes always got an interseting story to tell. lol. but its cool cuz he just wants to see who i ger my work done from before i actually get it done.... But I personally suggest these guys to every one that needs some sick paint work and a quality job done right.... You cant go wrong.... Keep it Up Guys... and Good Luck.... -ANDREW-
Old 02-08-2010, 03:03 PM
my88crxvtech
Banned

my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech

do they do JDM Integra front end swaps?
Old 02-08-2010, 03:41 PM
StermeR
CTR Coming Soon!

StermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond repute

imma bring in my hatch...i want some crazy shit done!!!...liscense plate gonna say fruitloops!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:23 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by my88crxvtech
do they do JDM Integra front end swaps?
yes, weve done many of them, you should see the integra in there right now. Right hand drive conversion, jdm front end. sick tastic.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:36 PM
cb7LeXy
Registered Member

cb7LeXy has disabled reputation

Hell Yeah that integra is some real static shit!!! The conversion and the paint are flawless, damn i wanted that car soo bad. lol.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:41 PM
my88crxvtech
Banned

my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
yes, weve done many of them, you should see the integra in there right now. Right hand drive conversion, jdm front end. sick tastic.
how much do you charge to do that?
Old 02-09-2010, 03:31 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

all depends on what you have. Some people go the good route and buy all oem used front, others buy aftermarket headlights or fiberglass fenders and pieces that dont always fit that well and need to be modified , some want it painted, some dont. If youd like to pm me with what you plan on doing, what parts you plan on using and if your wanting it painted or not, I can answer your questions more accurately.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:15 PM
BlackGsR
Dogs

BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR BlackGsR

I was at the REEF Chief today and I realized this place is next door. They had a few really good looking Lexus,Infiniti, and a Ford truck with a pretty good front end collision. All cars that looked like they were done looked really good.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:38 PM
my88crxvtech
Banned

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
all depends on what you have. Some people go the good route and buy all oem used front, others buy aftermarket headlights or fiberglass fenders and pieces that dont always fit that well and need to be modified , some want it painted, some dont. If youd like to pm me with what you plan on doing, what parts you plan on using and if your wanting it painted or not, I can answer your questions more accurately.
i will be using all oem honda parts and i might have you paint it, im thinking about 99-00 si blue im not sure of the exact color code.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:22 AM
sumtingwong
Registered Member

sumtingwong has disabled reputation

Stock or Modified,

Do you guys have a website/email address for me to send you over some pics of what I would like done ?

Quick Reply: Stock or Modified did me good.