Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Snow on the way

Old 12-21-2009, 08:40 AM
GaRn
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Snow on the way

Went to the gunshow Sat. morning, was fun driving around in semi-fresh snow before all the crazies made their way out in the mess. Saw a few AWD cars runnin around with all 4 spinning. They did better than the FWD'ers, but it is still hard to move when you are plowing snow the whole time, lol!!

My 3WD truck did fine, but I bet a little more ground clearance (was dragging snow in a few places), some snow specific tires (I think narrow is better), and a locker or welded front diff would make things really fun!

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
Pussies. I'm in the process of digging out the neighborhood with the John Deere. Big tractors and snow are fun.
You mean your grand-pops is? Just because you rock the beard doesn't mean you put the mountain in mountain man, city boy
Old 12-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Fuck yea! Fwd turbo Civic on balding tires in the snow!

Edit: anyone have 14" tires that have remotely good tread on em that I could get for cheap to make it through winter?
Old 12-21-2009, 09:24 AM
D1g1talV3n0m
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GaRn
You mean your grand-pops is? Just because you rock the beard doesn't mean you put the mountain in mountain man, city boy
Nope learning how to get it done myself now.

Your truck is gay by the way.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:03 AM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Fuck yea! Fwd turbo Civic on balding tires in the snow!

Edit: anyone have 14" tires that have remotely good tread on em that I could get for cheap to make it through winter?
Well John did... until I bought them. :P and I have been trying to get them changed over to my wheels but the weather is not cooperating.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:26 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
You mean his days of finger-banging ole Mary Jane Rottencrotch haven't begun yet?
Guess not...I thought kids lost their virginity at like 12 these days?What the F?
Old 12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
Nope learning how to get it done myself now.

Your truck is gay by the way.
o rly?

My manliness equalizes the trucks gayness though so it just works, lol
Old 12-21-2009, 08:24 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Well John did... until I bought them. :P and I have been trying to get them changed over to my wheels but the weather is not cooperating.
Eff yuu