Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

F-Burg

Old 03-08-2007 | 12:37 PM
Blown
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown
Default Re: F-Burg

Originally Posted by 40th04GT
...not only do we need to fix that shifter, but you need to bring that car to my house so i can fix that cracked header!!

I think a run with jon would be good, but it's gonna have to be form a roll....you know how the taction issue will be on the street
Yeah Kris ain't kiddin, I've tried 2nd gear on the street before and I don't go forward as much as I do sideways, even on those 275/40s..
Old 03-08-2007 | 03:33 PM
Samuels
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

I wanna come out to see what old silver will do but i'll probably be late tuning it tommorow night and getting ready for MIR saturday, i might make it out but i'll probably leave the car at Brauning and pick it up Saturday morning with the dolly.. Who is Jon, Randy your boy with the red coupe??
Old 03-08-2007 | 10:27 PM
Randy@FMS
Registered member

Randy@FMS is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Samuels
I wanna come out to see what old silver will do but i'll probably be late tuning it tommorow night and getting ready for MIR saturday, i might make it out but i'll probably leave the car at Brauning and pick it up Saturday morning with the dolly.. Who is Jon, Randy your boy with the red coupe??
Yup
Old 03-08-2007 | 10:28 PM
Randy@FMS
Registered member

Originally Posted by Blown
Yeah Kris ain't kiddin, I've tried 2nd gear on the street before and I don't go forward as much as I do sideways, even on those 275/40s..
if you want man i might run you 3rd gear roll... well see whats up tho...
Old 03-09-2007 | 12:36 PM
40th04GT
Registered Member

40th04GT has disabled reputation

So who's plannin on being out in the burg tonight? Just wondering if it's even worth riding out or stayin home and drinkin.
Old 03-09-2007 | 10:24 PM
Slow EG8
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

i'm bringin my bagged truck out Later on today(It's 225 AM) and goin out draggin. but i wont be see'n route 3....cops out the A
Old 03-10-2007 | 03:05 AM
Samuels
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

I stopped by thier in my jeep with the lady and kids its no wonder everybody gets ran out.. People revving thier POS banging them off of the rev limiters and flying thru the parking lots running stop signs and i was thier for only 15 minutes or so.. If people would learn to act right we might have a place to chill..
Old 03-10-2007 | 08:41 AM
40th04GT
Registered Member

..Figures probably the little high school kids out there last night. Oh well a night of drinkin and shootin pool was better anyway.
Old 03-10-2007 | 10:26 PM
Randy@FMS
Registered member

I beat a couple cars tonight... WOO!

1st kills with the new setup

Last edited by Randy@FMS; 03-11-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-11-2007 | 10:13 AM
40th04GT
Registered Member

Nice job! Who did you end up runnin? I my boy and I drove thru and saw two...um how should i say this...worthless honda's about to go run. I thaught about goin to watch but figured one of the two were going to break down seeing how busted they were. Drinkin seemed much better again last night lol

Quick Reply: F-Burg