Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

can someone tell me what i did to my car please?

Old 06-14-2011, 08:03 AM
benfloyd423
--hat trick--

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423 benfloyd423
Default Re: can someone tell me what i did to my car please?

OP, what in the world are you doing driving an EVO. in the first place..If you can't even diagnose your own problems with it?

and one more.. *it's not how you stand by ya' car, it's how you race your car" or in your case.... break your car doing blastoffs, while putting your finger in your butt, and breaking your mod'd "odometer" to be your speedometer. that cop should have taken your lic. on the spot..
Old 06-14-2011, 08:25 AM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by wilhit10
Am I getting old, but why does a kid need 350-400 hp. That's my rough estimate to what he would have. I am sure I am way off. When I was his age, my car at the time had that about 275 hp, and that was extremely fast and I was extremely dumb with the car. Maybe I was younger, but still, why do we need road cars that fast? I think my M5 is almost too fast for the road at 400 hp. Its only real use is for HPDE, where I can put the power to the ground. Is it really that much fun to just hit sixty in first gear? Unless you are doing HPDE or other track events, there is no reason for that much power, am I wrong. It only leads to tickets, and is almost less fun to go through the gears at that speed.

To me having the less powerful e36 opposed the e46 is almost more fun. The e46 will get me in trouble. If I get the e46, I will get used to it, and then I will need more power. Next thing you know(trust me I have been there), I will be driving a new M3 on the interstate going a 100 miles an hour about to purchase it. So where do we stop. So I am simply happy with the e36 M. Its fun, has a bullit proof drive train etc. Plenty of power. These cars motors will last to 250k miles, no problem.

Yet again, call me a faggot, just don't tell my girlfriend.
Adam
Old 06-14-2011, 08:38 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by shonanspeed
Built motor and running a single walbro 255? That pump can't push enough to handle that hp.
And a S-AFC2? Shit's getting thick here.
550cc injectors are good for around 550hp. 820rwhp...not possible.
I smell bullshit! Loads of it!
I wouldn't have done it but he was calling out that Evo guy.
I mean, the HKS VPC doesn't increase redline. The only thing that lines up with that HP is the turbo. The turbo could do it, probably not by 7 grand but it's possible. It's definitely the MOST believable thing out of the fail. Fuel pump that flows 368lbs/hr and is good for AT BEST 736hp. http://realstreetperformance.com/sto...on-test-5.html
Most cars. Not just 2j's.
Plus, most people on here could have called BS on THAT.

hahahahahahahahahha

you sure are one dumb cunt, my god, so is everyone that actually believed i had a supra... fuck.

oh btw i took the mod list from here.... it was for a 7me supra....
Old 06-17-2011, 02:35 PM
shonanspeed
nothin2tucknstillTDB

shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
hahahahahahahahahha

you sure are one dumb cunt, my god, so is everyone that actually believed i had a supra... fuck.

oh btw i took the mod list from here.... it was for a 7me supra....
We said you're full of shit. We were right. Sounds like we're all a bunch of smart cunts.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:45 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

We said you're full of shit. We were right. Sounds like we're all a bunch of smart cunts.
Shut up bitch, don't you have alimony money to suck out of some Floridian's cock?
Old 06-19-2011, 09:40 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

ok, so the you and fabrik8 realized that my bull shit parts list from a drag memebers forsale thread wasnt adding up to 800hp supra, but failed to catch the part where i dropped fast and furious quotes?

DERRRRRRR
Old 06-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Theitalianjob
Registered Member

Theitalianjob has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sliknik874
ok, thank you, my clutch has been acting up ever since i got it, it makes a rattling noise everytime i push the clutch in, so i knew something was wrong, thanks for letting me know
Well the rattling noise can be that you have twin disk setup
Mine does the same I have exedy twin
Maybe a motor mount shot or transfer case evos have shity transfer case
You try evolutionM forum?
Old 06-20-2011, 02:34 AM
04evo
Registered Member

04evo 04evo 04evo 04evo 04evo 04evo 04evo 04evo 04evo 04evo 04evo

Not to be a dick well yea i am, the kids a idiot. I offered to help him and told him to call and never heard from him. If you dont know how to launch your evo or wont even accept help with it when you do break stuff and just complain you shouldnt own it.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:04 AM
Theitalianjob
Registered Member

Theitalianjob has disabled reputation

Well then if a fellow Evo trying to help
Does he know what mods he has ?
Did by the car I'n there area?
Old 06-20-2011, 05:40 PM
LuvtheE36M3/4/5
Registered member

LuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these parts

Rule #1: Don't buy a got damn EVO

Quick Reply: can someone tell me what i did to my car please?