Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

Old 02-21-2015, 10:15 AM
call_me_si-r
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
call_me_si-r has disabled reputation
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Whys everyone being sucks dicks. I use to co tribute to this site every month by buying parts or cars from other members, if they want to keep buyers away that is bad for all the people that create posts in the first place....vadriven, which used to be one of my favorite sites, is shooting themselves in the foot by being snobs. Craigslist rules!
Old 02-21-2015, 01:05 PM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Originally Posted by call_me_si-r
Whys everyone being sucks dicks. I use to co tribute to this site every month by buying parts or cars from other members, if they want to keep buyers away that is bad for all the people that create posts in the first place....vadriven, which used to be one of my favorite sites, is shooting themselves in the foot by being snobs. Craigslist rules!
A quick review of your previous posts reveals that you are a Honda faggot looking to buy cheap crap. You wouldn't be looking to buy my shit anyway, or anyone else's shit who isn't a faggot on here, so guess how much we care whether you're here or not. Now, take your faggotry over to Craigslist and don't come back.
Old 02-21-2015, 01:12 PM
JacKal
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Contribute to a fucking English class. You're the exact kind we don't want here. Now fuck off.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:56 PM
JacKal
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by 00PreludeSH
Do you want to take part in hot sales at government and police auction for Cars, Trucks, SUVs and other many items? Go to the site http://govauction.ca.tf
Ban this motherless spamming fuck please
Old 02-21-2015, 06:34 PM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Got a pm as well for the same shit
Old 02-21-2015, 07:05 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

You buying shit from the cretins in the FS section "every month" is not a contribution. It's nothing. Absolute bupkis. Contribution is adding things that people find interesting or funny or informative as often as you can. From what I understand VaDriven doesn't require anyone to pay to list in the FS section (which personally I think is a mistake) so you fuckin shitbirds don't bring in any money anyway so how is you being somewhere else buying and selling your garbage hurting VaDriven in any way?
Old 02-21-2015, 08:04 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by JacKal
Ban this motherless spamming fuck please
x2//I've been sending him some good pm's
Old 02-21-2015, 08:35 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I was going to say something witty but fuck you....
Old 02-22-2015, 04:22 AM
pedro 2.0
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

plan aint workin' brahs, same shit posters in the same shit threads.
Old 02-22-2015, 06:06 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

That isn't contributing to a site you ignorant fuckstain.

Quick Reply: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14