Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-03-2010, 07:42 PM
TransAmWS6
Drives a Mustang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6
Default Re: Western Off Topic

i have no idea what is going on in here, and im too lazy to read it.

but i want to help
Old 01-03-2010, 08:01 PM
K20_hisatch
Registered Member

K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch

Juntion, or junksion, (cause clearly you can grab on my left nut). I don't even know what to say cause I'm not even in it. (period). But I really don't like faggot fucks messin with people so I really don't want to have to drive to 757 along with doug to whip that ass, I'm just not in the mood, I won't even bust out the good car cause you don't even deserve the priviledge. But I'm also drunk so if that ass needs to be whipped i can get to this point again.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Are you fuckin serious right now? Junction, you sat on here and foamed the whole 8+hrs I was at work... This site seriously runs your life... You're so fuckin pathetic you're not even worth the time... But I will be at the meet at the end of the month... I'm willing to bet you won't show b/c you don't have a car to get there... Which, btw, we're still waiting on pics of...

And another thing... Quit whoring up Western w/ your foam... You want to foam and raise three types of hell b/c you got banned then make an SPO...
Old 01-03-2010, 10:16 PM
junction
Registered Member

junction has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by K20_hisatch
Juntion, or junksion, (cause clearly you can grab on my left nut). I don't even know what to say cause I'm not even in it. (period). But I really don't like faggot fucks messin with people so I really don't want to have to drive to 757 along with doug to whip that ass, I'm just not in the mood, I won't even bust out the good car cause you don't even deserve the priviledge. But I'm also drunk so if that ass needs to be whipped i can get to this point again.
ay bitch just show up and ill whoop the shit out of your fucking face.

you drunk? come up here bitch, come NOW fucking faggot.

i like your red boxes mother FUCKER
Old 01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
junction
Registered Member

junction has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Are you fuckin serious right now? Junction, you sat on here and foamed the whole 8+hrs I was at work... This site seriously runs your life... You're so fuckin pathetic you're not even worth the time... But I will be at the meet at the end of the month... I'm willing to bet you won't show b/c you don't have a car to get there... Which, btw, we're still waiting on pics of...

And another thing... Quit whoring up Western w/ your foam... You want to foam and raise three types of hell b/c you got banned then make an SPO...
yo bitch, why don't you show up?!?!?! seriously, it's not that hard. you asked for my address i gave you one. no need to wait for fucking end of the month.

make all SPO you want. nobody gives a shit. it runs your fucking life that's why you make that shit like it's such a BIG deal. haha faggot. no wonder your son is retarded.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:42 AM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by junction
Nothing really. Just trying to shut these mother fuckers. IF they stay shut, I'm out of here.
The fuck did you just say?

as mentioned, nothing. let it die. and yes I do have a lot more intelligence than you.
Obliviously not, captain grammar.

ay bitch just show up and ill whoop the shit out of your fucking face.

you drunk? come up here bitch, come NOW fucking faggot.

i like your red boxes mother FUCKER
You mad bro? Turn on your rep and I'll give you some red boxes.

:sigh:

After reading the past severl pages of this thread as well as the prior thread you were involved in; I have come to the conclusion that you are simply nothing more than a slightly retarded butthurt little kid that has nothing better to do than act hard over the internet.

Yet, you have even failed at this because you cannot formulate sentances correctly or even understand the statements of others intended for you. Please, graduate highschool then come back when your vagina isnt bleeding.

Last edited by .Sarge.; 01-04-2010 at 05:11 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:52 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

she's really really mad...

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 01-04-2010 at 05:05 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:08 AM
kidinatype_s
Registered Member

kidinatype_s has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
The fuck did you just say?

Obliviously not, captain grammer.

You mad bro? Turn on your rep and I'll give you some red boxes.

:sigh:

After reading the past severl pages of this thread as well as the prior thread you were involved in; I have come to the conclusion that you are simply nothing more than a slightly retarded butthurt little kid that has nothing better to do than act hard over the internet.

Yet, you have even failed at this because you cannot formulate sentances correctly or even understand the statements of others intended for you. Please, graduate highschool then come back with your vagina isnt bleeding.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:29 AM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

yo bitch, why don't you show up?!?!?! seriously, it's not that hard. you asked for my address i gave you one. no need to wait for fucking end of the month.

make all SPO you want. nobody gives a shit. it runs your fucking life that's why you make that shit like it's such a BIG deal. haha faggot. no wonder your son is retarded.
Keep running your mouth about my son, you fuckin cock sucker... Hes already smarter than you could ever hope to be... And once again, any person willing to talk shit about a kid that isn't even 2 has no fuckin balls... You WILL NOT show up to the meet next month... You're a fuckin pussy bitch who sets behind a keyboard talkin shit... Would you like me to go buy you some razor blades so you can slit your wrists?
Old 01-04-2010, 06:31 AM
Voodoo
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

junction is johnny tram, super cereal...

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic