Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 08-16-2012, 03:30 AM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

It makes me curious of what goes through peoples heads, or what doesn't.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:52 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Chris actually said that's one of his customers and honestly the story kind of made me sad more than anything...
Old 08-16-2012, 08:13 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Chris actually said that's one of his customers and honestly the story kind of made me sad more than anything...
Dude's story IS sad! He's a nice guy and isnt some old tard ricing around. He's just staying in touch with his passion after everything he's been through.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Welp feel like a douche now, time to kill myself. Someone pm me this story I would like to know.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:29 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
Welp feel like a douche now, time to kill myself. Someone pm me this story I would like to know.
We did a van for a guy who was handicapped(he had been severely injured in a car accident)and still wanted something "sporty".His powered wheelchair pretty much necessitated a van to carry it around,so he had some ideas about some aftermarket wheels,graphics,spoiler,etc.Obviously,he's sort of a casual motorsports fan since he associated the wang and other ricer stuff with racecars,but it was what he wanted.
I can't remember if it was this van we did first or the other,but either way,another handicapped person saw the van and wanted his done the same way,so we did a light blue Caravan in basically the same fashion.The guy with the blue one has since passed away from complications with his original injuries.
I still see the above pictured pewter colored van all the time,fartcan and all.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:39 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Spotted 4CED-FED Monday.You were behind me as you were turning into your work.I was in a blue Silverado,waved as you were turning and I'm sure you were like "WTF is that waving to me?",haha.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:11 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

LOLZ,spotted 4CED-FED again this morning.I was turning at the intersection in front of my work while you were stopped at the light,in the green Silverado,honking the horn and doing my best drift attempt.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:16 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Kevin, sounds like someone has a man crush on you...

The most spotted man on the forum, easily. Only time I ever spot him is on the weekends.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:48 PM
OMG Z34
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Actually I have spotted 4CED FED everyday this week! Probably will through saturday also!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:43 PM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

The only time I ever spot is in my underwear....

...oh wait, nvm.

I think everyone sees me because my car is so unique. Not many people have a blurple mazdaspeed 3 running around lol.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD