Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-13-2010, 08:32 AM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by JWiLL2252
Originally Posted by kidinatype_s
lol.....
Dont hate cause its true boys

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
how the fuck are we back on K swaps?!

D SERIES OR GTFO.
well im not gtfo
Old 01-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

you'll be surprised when your car rolls after a bag blows...have fun!
They don't blow if you take care of em and don't let them rub on anything...

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Ill also be surprised if you can keep the alignment straight enough to keep up with anything that has a static drop. Not even gonna go into dampening and spring rates on that one...

The money you spend on a good air ride setup could have bought you fully adjustable coilovers, subframe brace with swaybar and Ill bet a set of NICE summer tires.
This is all well and true but they've been designing air ride suspension for track cars and high end cars for years...

how the fuck are we back on K swaps?!

D SERIES OR GTFO.
This...
Old 01-13-2010, 01:17 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
This is all well and true but they've been designing air ride suspension for track cars and high end cars for years...
I know the Enzo has it as a drivability feature. Not for performance.

But what track cars do you speak of that use it?
Old 01-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I know the Enzo has it as a drivability feature. Not for performance.

But what track cars do you speak of that use it?
Air ride technologies...

ohai

Old 01-13-2010, 01:45 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Air ride technologies...

ohai

Oh, I thought you were talking about GT class racing and what not.... not grassroots muscle cars.

nxt plz. BTW what is the price on somthing like those cars are using?
Old 01-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Oh, I thought you were talking about GT class racing and what not.... not grassroots muscle cars.

nxt plz. BTW what is the price on somthing like those cars are using?
I dunno but before I put my KP 6 link on my truck, for YEAAAAAAAAAAAARS I wanted and was dead set on gettin the Air Ride Technologies "road grater" kit for my s10 and shockwave setup...

ART is pretty much the grandfather of air ride... They're top notch, "crem da la crem" (sp?)...

Shit is pretty expensive but its well worth it...

I lol'd at grassroots muscle car comment when I thought back bout y'all's handling and bag blowin comments... Heavy muscle car, on air, on a track, extreme stress... Hmmm... I'll prove you fuckers wrong yet....

Btw, thanks for reminding me about them... I forgot to look into those guys for airstruts for my car...
Old 01-13-2010, 02:24 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

I dunno but before I put my KP 6 link on my truck, for YEAAAAAAAAAAAARS I wanted and was dead set on gettin the Air Ride Technologies "road grater" kit for my s10 and shockwave setup...

ART is pretty much the grandfather of air ride... They're top notch, "crem da la crem" (sp?)...

Shit is pretty expensive but its well worth it...

I lol'd at grassroots muscle car comment when I thought back bout y'all's handling and bag blowin comments... Heavy muscle car, on air, on a track, extreme stress... Hmmm... I'll prove you fuckers wrong yet....

Btw, thanks for reminding me about them... I forgot to look into those guys for airstruts for my car...

I know it can be done. Never argued that, however for the price you pay for a good setup...

You're wasting your money on it.

:edit: I'd like to see those cars up there be setup with a good quality coilover and compare lap times.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

I know it can be done. Never argued that, however for the price you pay for a good setup...

You're wasting your money on it.

:edit: I'd like to see those cars up there be setup with a good quality coilover and compare lap times.
I would too... It'd be interesting... But theres nothing like variable valving, spring rates, etc. on demand...

For air, I'm willing to pay the price...

Think about what I come from... lol... I just can't get away from it...
Old 01-13-2010, 07:11 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

I would too... It'd be interesting... But theres nothing like variable valving, spring rates, etc. on demand...
Unless you have the time to setup each possible scenario and spring/rebound/compression rates for your car youre just shooting yourself in the foot with too much adjustibility.

Work on the Nut behind the wheel before you think that the most awesome air ride in the world will yeld a better performing car.

In reality though I think your just getting it so you can lay frame on a honda without worrying about driving it that low.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:09 PM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

You guys don't have anything better to do? Have you ever heard of a bar? Fuck!

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic